How Long Until Chad Deletes This Tweet?

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
IMG_3918.jpg

Advertisement
that's not good. even if he is frustrated don't take it out on effing twitter man. that's still your teammate

that's not good. even if he is frustrated don't take it out on effing twitter man. that's still your teammate

Maybe they don't like each other. Could be entire team is tired of Carter blowing it. This is the blanket party equivalent from Full Metal Jacket.
933e270ee3647e24975c365c91bf22539a9b952b63ce7b39e4cf1451792b8b5f.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
nice to see someone have the balls to call someone out, just not on Twitter

Advertisement

Maybe they don't like each other. Could be entire team is tired of Carter blowing it. This is the blanket party equivalent from Full Metal Jacket.

I was wondering the same thing... Chad picks up the fumble ( something Jamal Carter couldn't do) and Carter is trying to take it away from him instead of blocking.. lol you cant make this up

[TWEET]794996677887356930[/TWEET]

I think he's joking about Carter trying to take the fumble recovery from him

Advertisement

I was wondering the same thing... Chad picks up the fumble ( something Jamal Carter couldn't do) and Carter is trying to take it away from him instead of blocking.. lol you cant make this up

Carter tried to pull an Ed Reed and snatch it so he could run it in (since he's faster than Chad)...but instead ended up tackling him lol

Advertisement

Carter tried to pull an Ed Reed and snatch it so he could run

Difference is that Chad was literally 10 yards away from the goal line.

Maybe they don't. that doesn't mean they should air their dirty laundry out in the open

Some people don't change until they get called out. Maybe they've been correcting him behind closed doors and it's not getting through his head to pay attention every play. I generally agree not to air dirty laundry but sometimes you gotta call people out. Worked for Adam Gase

Advertisement
Back