How long till it comes to football?

Advertisement
I have been operated on at least 15 times and lots of physicians would just PRESCRIBED TRAMADOL. It took one surgeon that prescribed: OXYCONTIN and that was it. I finally got off and now I'm using NABOLONE.

Advertisement
So how did you read that, you understand that the MLB stills say you can't use right?
From what I read, they aren't testing for it and only if you did something bad or illegal while on it, would there be a rehab recommendation. Even then, it's not mandatory. They are completely removing it from their banned substances list.

I have been operated on at least 15 times and lots of physicians would just PRESCRIBED TRAMADOL. It took one surgeon that prescribed: OXYCONTIN and that was it. I finally got off and now I'm using NABOLONE.
Opiates are the devil. Marijuana helps more with none of the side effects or addiction. I assume nabolone is similar to Suboxone, which is an absolute miracle drug to get off opiates.

Oh you came to work today with a hangover? Gonna be a long day for you, but you can keep your job.

Oh you smoked a joint two weeks ago? You're terminated.
Or how about being on state probation with a medical card and it's no problem but test positive at work, you're fired.

Advertisement
Kids get drunk all the time and cops throw it away and say go home. Get caught with some grass you get a record and risk financial aid and getting a job. Dumb AF

Kids get drunk all the time and cops throw it away and say go home. Get caught with some grass you get a record and risk financial aid and getting a job. Dumb AF
That's starting to change with CBD now legal. Most prosecutors are telling officers not to arrest for possession anymore because the only way to tell is to send it to an official lab. I agree with your premise though and I'm sure it's still going on.

Opiates are the devil. Marijuana helps more with none of the side effects or addiction. I assume nabolone is similar to Suboxone, which is an absolute miracle drug to get off opiates.
You are spot on. My father is an ORTHOPEDIC surgeon and he's the one that got me off. SOBOXONE is a miracle drug. Thanks

If it does come to football, then Ricky Williams would need to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. If not for the weed ban, he would be the all times rushing leader.

Advertisement
Yes sir, nabulone is a synthetic marijuana, it helps tremendously for pain and opiate withdrawal. Physicians are now using: suboxone for chronic pain.

That's starting to change with CBD now legal. Most prosecutors are telling officers not to arrest for possession anymore because the only way to tell is to send it to an official lab. I agree with your premise though and I'm sure it's still going on.

That depends on the state. In NY its decriminalized so what you say happens a lot. You cross the bridge into jersey and cops will take out the tweezers to pick crumbs off your carpet to bust you(that is not an exaggeration either I have seen that exact situation happen with my own eyes)

Advertisement
Wonder what Ricky Williams career would have been like if he could have repped pot.

That depends on the state. In NY its decriminalized so what you say happens a lot. You cross the bridge into jersey and cops will take out the tweezers to pick crumbs off your carpet to bust you(that is not an exaggeration either I have seen that exact situation happen with my own eyes)
I totally understand. Canada FINALLY decriminalize marijuana. It's sad that thousands of people have a criminal record cause of marijuana and hundred of thousands died cause of opiates.

You all should read: “Tell your children the truth about Marijuana, Mental illness and Violence” by Alex Berenson

interesting read.

Advertisement
Back