How long is Blake Baker going to last?

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
C3H1u.gif

Advertisement
At least Baker admitted to making mistakes and i believe he will be much better next year. I think he learned a lot this year.

Advertisement
Bakes probably has next year, if things dont improve he will sent packing

Why would he get another year? Blake Baker was measurably WORSE as a Coordinator than Enos was.

--We complain about Enos's playcalling, but Manny had to step in mid-year to relieve Baker of the defensive playcalling responsibilities.
--We complain about Enos's results, but he inherited QBs that were not his own and attempted to bring his own system, while Baker is (once again) stepping into Manny's system with very few changes, and inherited players who had enjoyed success under Manny, and then suddenly couldn't tackle under Baker.
--We complain about Enos's recruiting, but he landed us a good QB. Meanwhile, which recruits credit Baker with their decision to come to UM?

Baker needs to go, and we either need to hire a defensive guru, a super-recruiter, or a combo of both skills.

Advertisement
Why would he get another year? Blake Baker was measurably WORSE as a Coordinator than Enos was.

--We complain about Enos's playcalling, but Manny had to step in mid-year to relieve Baker of the defensive playcalling responsibilities.
--We complain about Enos's results, but he inherited QBs that were not his own and attempted to bring his own system, while Baker is (once again) stepping into Manny's system with very few changes, and inherited players who had enjoyed success under Manny, and then suddenly couldn't tackle under Baker.
--We complain about Enos's recruiting, but he landed us a good QB. Meanwhile, which recruits credit Baker with their decision to come to UM?

Baker needs to go, and we either need to hire a defensive guru, a super-recruiter, or a combo of both skills.

I agree with this, despite being all in on the fire penos bandwagon, I am shocked on how much of a pass baker gets

Not being able to stop FIU is by far one of the most traumatic things I have ever had to watch

Advertisement
The defense gave up 7 points with a fake 7 at the end relax...Baker sucks but like the defense played their hearts out... offense might be worse than every D3 team in America

Advertisement
He's about to crowned King of Miami for his heroic performance tonight.

Sickening to think he just got bailed out by this **** bowl game

Advertisement
Back