How it feel to be a Canes fan since 2003.

TheCaneShow2001

John Wayne was a ****
Banned
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're being too kind in your analogy.

This fanbase has been kicked in the balls repeatedly.

This game tonight was the equivlant of getting shot in the nuts with a BB gun.

Wish I could give this ish up but I’m too far gone into my fandom.. they should just shut it down completely instead of continuing with this abomination of a product..

You're being too kind in your analogy.

This fanbase has been kicked in the balls repeatedly.

This game tonight was the equivlant of getting shot in the nuts with a BB gun.
You ever see the videos where dudes pay to get kicked in the balls repeatedly? That's what it really is like being a Canes fan. But those videos would get me banned

Advertisement
Try being one since 1966. At least we didnt expect much from most of the other coaches who failed but this guy came in talking a good game.

What are you talking about? Since '66 is awesome. You should have been shocked at the level we reached and sustained, but with full background knowledge that it made no sense and therefore would retreat back to where we were

Aws Dodger I was a bit surprised but I sensed things turning when Lou Saban started recruiting local guys, guys I went to high school with before Howard came along and really began to recruit locally. I knew at some point we would slip after Butch left but I didnt see this coming. I suspected it as I said in my post earlier that this is poetic justice, the U admin isnt really interested in greatness just an ACC check cause they didnt want the controversy that might come with winning, now they got embarassed anyway lol.
But you are right I have had some great highs as well. I live in Mpls MN believe it or not but grew up in the Opa Locka Bunche Park area in whats Miami Garden. Believe it or not I watched the first NC game against Nebraska with a group of Nebraska fans who were living in Minnesota. I tried to be cool but I couldn't help it I had kept telling them that I think Miami is going to surprise them but didn't think they would really win. I had the time of my life that night lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back