How is Maryland grabbing the best ilb out of our backyard?

Advertisement
The coaches knew he had knee problems and questioned his character. They weren’t dropping bags for this kid. It’s pretty clear why he went to Maryland.

Advertisement
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are always assuming wild conspiracy theories when events have very simple explanations.

The truth is, T2 absolutely loves crabs, I mean he cant stop eating them. But, he is so tired of stone crabs from Joe's, and Alaska doesnt have a college football team, so when Maryland offered all of the Eastern Shore crabs he could eat, it was an offer too good to turn down.

You guys are always assuming wild conspiracy theories when events have very simple explanations.

The truth is, T2 absolutely loves crabs, I mean he cant stop eating them. But, he is so tired of stone crabs from Joe's, and Alaska doesnt have a college football team, so when Maryland offered all of the Eastern Shore crabs he could eat, it was an offer too good to turn down.

Makes a lot of sense. Also explains why Forfeit State was thought to be a real player early on after T2's call with Jameis.

Advertisement

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back