How in the **** did he not go to Seattle ???

datdude81

Junior
I don't understand for the life of me how Brennan Carroll is on this staff
And the number one resource this kid has is his father ... His dad won on every level
But we have Carroll striking out with California kids

This guys is facking idiot if I ever seen one

Advertisement
Well maybe he is not a good enough coach for nfl. HCs hiring their families get a lot of heat from fans

I am talking about for coaching advice....the guy that has done it and done it well is about to win another NFL ring and AL has not called this man for advice
or spent time around him...look at his defense...they are ball hawks...attacking...

Well maybe he is not a good enough coach for nfl. HCs hiring their families get a lot of heat from fans

I am talking about for coaching advice....the guy that has done it and done it well is about to win another NFL ring and AL has not called this man for advice
or spent time around him...look at his defense...they are ball hawks...attacking...

That's why Golden hasn't gone to Seattle. The Seahawks' D is too aggressive for his liking.

giphy.gif

Do you really think golden is intelligent enough to take advice from a super bowl champion?

Advertisement
Golden is too proud and arrogant. He does not surround himself by successful football except ray lewis and michael irvin

You answered your own question. .... they are ball hawks .... attacking Al is afraid of all that aggression. He is into nice timid showers with meek little boys. Men scare him. The chokers in Dallas are more his style -- underachievers who waste players careers. Al is very comfortable with that.

Maybe Brennan and Al don't get along that great. Maybe Brennan might get fired. All this stuff is personal connections, and calling Pete up to schedule a visit could get, umm, awkward if things are icy between Al and the son.

Advertisement
I don't understand how these idiotic threads pop up day after day lol...it's beyond hilarious

Pete Carroll best piece of advice came free in a Grantland article. When asked why he didn't try to run his Seahawks defense in USC, he stated:

Although Carroll used bits of that system with New England, he never got it fully up and running, and it was simply too much for college players, even the very talented ones at USC. “I was the defensive coordinator and putting the whole thing together [at USC], but our guys just couldn’t handle it,” said Carroll. “It was just too much stuff, and it was too much for the coaches.”

Holy ****, a coach that adapts his style to his players, IMPOSSIBLE.

http://grantland.com/features/whos-laughing-now/

Pete knows his son is an average coach at best. For Brennan, known as a "recruiter" it carries no weight to NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back