200.gif
surprised college basketball GIF by Miami Hurricanes
200.gif

College Sports Dancing GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Without question the spark that lit the fire under their a$$

I wonder if L thinks about scrambling a bit more. I think Walker’s only value is that he can give you good minutes in the scramble due to his athleticism. If Casey can be trusted with some minutes, that gives you 9 which is deep enough to scramble… especially with their (elite) level of conditioning.

I wonder if L thinks about scrambling a bit more. I think Walker’s only value is that he can give you good minutes in the scramble due to his athleticism. If Casey can be trusted with some minutes, that gives you 9 which is deep enough to scramble… especially with their (elite) level of conditioning.
Would be interesting to see. Only concern I'd have is the press neutralized Drake's big. Literally took him out of the game. With IU it's a little different bcuz they usually play with 4 wings/guards and TJD, who's also a capable ball handler for a big man.

Won’t lie, I didn’t have hopes with @6mins left in the 2nd half. But you have to give it up to the Cardiac Canes and Coach L for that massive 16-1 turnaround.
I was the same way. When we went down by 8, and the way we were shooting, I really thought this was the end of the line.
But Coach L implementing the press was a smart move. Now just put that behind us and prep for the next game

Advertisement
Hopefully Wong got his bad game out of the way and catches fire from here on out. 10% shooting is horrendous.
Good thing about Wong is he doesn’t seem to be phased by a great game or bad game. He is pretty much the same mentally no matter what. This team has had different guys step up all year. Typically Wong is one of them but I believe this squad is built for a tourney in terms of so many guys having experience with the hot hand. That said, I too hope him and Miller got their bad one out of the way.

I'm more of a football guy but I've been going to CANES basketball games for many years. I have a question for the Guru's.

Was Drakes D taking away the inside the paint jumpers. It seemed like we could only get shots from 3 or under the basket. Also if that's the case what do we do different in the next game to change that?

Thanks

Advertisement
I'm more of a football guy but I've been going to CANES basketball games for many years. I have a question for the Guru's.

Was Drakes D taking away the inside the paint jumpers. It seemed like we could only get shots from 3 or under the basket. Also if that's the case what do we do different in the next game to change that?

Thanks
Personally I didn’t think we attacked the rim enough off the dribble. We seemed passive just handing it off outside the arch. I’d like to see us go to the rim with more intensity tomorrow.

I liked the press but what really turned the game around was when drake tried to kill the clock and waited till 5 seconds left on the shot before trying to score

Advertisement
Back