How HISTORICALLY bad is Golden?

Golden is by far the worst coach in UM history. How on earth did this administration actually manage to replace Shannon with someone worse? It's mind boggling. Thanks for the memories Donna. :onfire:

If you think about it. Who in their right mind would go mining at Temple for a coaching staff? I heard they paid some ******* 270k to come up with a career loser by the of Al Pyrite and the rest of his do nothing cronies.

To answer to that first sentence is an administration that doesn't care about football

Advertisement
Gorlden is the worst coach I've seen at The U in my lifetime and I've been a fan longer than most here have been alive.

Resign AL READY!!!! Get it? AL and Ready LOL! I have to give Al credit for hanging in where he's so hated. Reminds me of the Jamaican bobsled team. No matter how bad they are they keep coming back for more ridicule.

Resign AL READY!!!! Get it? AL and Ready LOL! I have to give Al credit for hanging in where he's so hated. Reminds me of the Jamaican bobsled team. No matter how bad they are they keep coming back for more ridicule.

I'd argue the Cool Runnings crew knows more about football than the incompetent jerk we have running our program.

I'd argue the Cool Runnings crew knows more about football than the incompetent jerk we have running our program.

Indeed!

Advertisement
Gorlden is the worst coach I've seen at The U in my lifetime and I've been a fan longer than most here have been alive.

Forget at the U...taking into account the talent he's squandered and the schedule he's played...from a relative basis he's the worst coach in the country.

Golden is by far the worst coach in UM history. How on earth did this administration actually manage to replace Shannon with someone worse? It's mind boggling. Thanks for the memories Donna. :onfire:

If you think about it. Who in their right mind would go mining at Temple for a coaching staff? I heard they paid some ******* 270k to come up with a career loser by the of Al Pyrite and the rest of his do nothing cronies.

To answer to that first sentence is an administration that doesn't care about football

Or money for that matter. They might as well set the money on fire. At least a fire produces "energy"

This entire mess can be laid at Donnas & BOT feet. poor choices as AD and HC'
hire a top notch AD , let him hire coach. observe and respect the chain of command.
in the past when we had a top notch AD like Sam... he had a short list and quickly hired the right guys.
since Sam no good AD, poor coaches at head spot...........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back