HOW GOOD ARE PATTERSON AND BURNS

marshallrc13

Senior
They are committed to us but there is really no buzz in regards to them. Are they good enough to stick or will they get pushed out once others commit? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Burns will be on a track scholarship here. Seems like Patterson will be pushed out, which is a shame since he's been dedicated to us...having been committed since early 2015, but it is what it is. Unfortunately for him, he was recruited by Golden, and Richt has his eyes on bigger fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hey looks like we've filled our quota for the one Patterson/Burns thread today. Wonder if we can keep getting one a day for the next year n

Advertisement
I watched Patterson's film I don't think his future is on offense. I think he could be a nice centerfield safety, but I do not know if that puts him in caliber of player Miami is looking for. Maybe they take a chance on him for depth purposes and he seems like a pretty tough and savvy player with slightly above average athleticism.

Advertisement
Oh hey looks like we've filled our quota for the one Patterson/Burns thread today. Wonder if we can keep getting one a day for the next year n

Didn't see the others, so sorry for wasting your time!

You're good. You can go to a players page and click on threads on those concerning the player will be listed. People around these parts get a tad cranky if they have to skim over redundant threads. It's wastes their time so much that they actually waste extra time responding to the thread about it wasting their time.

Advertisement
Hard to believe we would push out Artie's brother. I'm sure he'll at least get a track scholly and walk on for football

Hard to believe we would push out Artie's brother. I'm sure he'll at least get a track scholly and walk on for football

Didn't realize they were related! Anyways, he could come in on a track scholarship but once he plays football doesn't it convert to a football ship?

Advertisement

Didn't realize they were related! Anyways, he could come in on a track scholarship but once he plays football doesn't it convert to a football ship?

His trackn scholarship would be with the intent to do track, he's not playing Fb here

Why can't the staff just have a meeting with Artie and family and be up front about it.

We don't know the details it just seems bad optically the way they just cut people off.

Why can't the staff just have a meeting with Artie and family and be up front about it.

We don't know the details it just seems bad optically the way they just cut people off.

I would like to assume that since his brother is a Cane at the very least you tell him face to face you won't take him. I know it has to happen, but I hate that just not calling kids back ****...it's like coaches are teenage girls. We owe this kid better.

As for a track scholarship, if I'm not mistaken once he plays football he's got to switch to a fb scholarship. Presumably stops teams from using the track team as a way to get around the 85 limit.

Advertisement
Back