How good are our Recievers?

Advertisement
For the most part....the line isn't holding up to allow separation....CR needs to get them the ball short.....hope they break a few tackles.....the TEs are definitely capable of doing it!

I think it's a combination of the o-line being trash, brad holding on to the ball way too long, and slow/short/soft receivers

Our receivers are decent. Problem is, the only proven commodity who's returning next year is Richards. Harris hasn't gotten much burn nor has Mullins because he got in late. Also Berrios is what he is at this point - mediocre.

For the most part....the line isn't holding up to allow separation....CR needs to get them the ball short.....hope they break a few tackles.....the TEs are definitely capable of doing it!

True. Lots of third and shorts and Richt is going for home run balls when VT was playin deep and no one short. On thos short yardages where is Gus Edwards faster than Yearby and Walton and a lot more powerful and stronger.

Advertisement

True. Lots of third and shorts and Richt is going for home run balls when VT was playin deep and no one short. On thos short yardages where is Gus Edwards faster than Yearby and Walton and a lot more powerful and stronger.

Who is Gus Edwards?

It's not fair to judge anyone in this offense. Much the same way you couldn't judge guys in golden defense.

they arent bad. overall we just cant block worth a ****. we cant. its like we picked the laziest fattest o line in the world. they stink. they were bad last year too. people forget. now injury to sunny has made it even worse. st louis, gall are you kidding me? these guys dont belong on a d-1 field.

Against a blitz happy defense, I don't get how the O didn't have more quick hitting routes (not counting WR screen). How many RB screens were called? You see many slant routes?

Advertisement
Gonna hold judgment to end of season. 8 wins and a bowl win is par for the course. If we lose 3 more games this year, then Canes are in serious trouble for next year, too.

Combo of bad line and bad QB, instead of throwing receivers open Kaaka is waiting for them to get open, his anticipation sux.

Every passing play features two or more receivers running through the endzone and out of the stadium on vertical routes while Kaaya waits to get sacked.

Advertisement
I've never seen a receiver like Coley. He's hurt after every play and taps out every chance he gets. It's beyond weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back