How far are we away from the top?

Advertisement
Advertisement
With LSU, we ‘re watching a multitude of factors come together - great talent, great HC who motivates the players and is respected by them, great assistant coaches, an administration that fully supports their athletics and a rabid fan base that fills about 100 f8cking thousand seats for each home game (even when they’re not even close to #1). I’ve attended a bunch of games there with buddies who are LSU grads. That is a fantastic scene in every sense of the word. I’m not just talking football either. ****!

Considering we closed out the season losing to FIU, Duke, and LAtech I'd say pretty far.

Manny cites LSU losing to Troy a few years back as an example of a turnaround is nice. But that LSU team would destroy any Cane team the last decade and a half.

With LSU, we ‘re watching a multitude of factors come together - great talent, great HC who motivates the players and is respected by them, great assistant coaches, an administration that fully supports their athletics and a rabid fan base that fills about 100 f8cking thousand seats for each home game (even when they’re not even close to #1). I’ve attended a bunch of games there with buddies who are LSU grads. That is a fantastic scene in every sense of the word. I’m not just talking football either. ****!
Exactly. The head coach doesn't need to be a mastermind innovator. He needs to be a motivator. He then needs to get the right coaches around him to outcoach the opposition. His players know who the boss is, and they respect him. They'd do anything for him. That, in turn, means they will do exactly what the coordinators ask of them.

We got is so **** wrong with Diaz.

Advertisement
OU would blow us out like LSU is blowing them out. Gees Thought?
Step out of the dream world and into reality. It might help. It'sgoing to take a lotof work. Question is "are you in or out?". Time to check your Cane card and ask "do I believe?".

1577576019813.png

This far

Step out of the dream world and into reality. It might help. It'sgoing to take a lotof work. Question is "are you in or out?". Time to check your Cane card and ask "do I believe?".
There is a difference between honesty and supporting the team.

Twenty light years.

But seriously, it begins at the top with an AD and a Board that treats football as a money-making proposition for the University.

Everything else follows from that. Anyone who believes that hiring an OC will change things isn’t watching these playoffs tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lay down flat on your back - outside - and look at the sky.

The light from the day of the Big Bang - is closer.

Hard to believe that less than 18 months ago, Canes were favored over LSU on a neutral site....

Has to be the most divergent paths two college football programs have taken since start of last season....

We will never get there with the trinketmeister. He is the exact opposite of a tough, respected head coach. We will never, ever come close. The best coordinators in the world can't make undisciplined, lazy quitters do great things. Those players need a tough, SOB of a head coach to toughen them up. Manny Diaz is a fraud. The entire administration is a fraud. They are a bunch of wimps that would crap their pants if a tough coach walked into the room. It would violate their femininity.

Hey look, HechtCane thinks this is dumb. Hi, Manny. Enjoying watching a real team?

Echtcane, yet another Hecht shill too dumb to even disguise the name, votes dumb.

Advertisement
Back