How does the ACC do?

mwcane31

Sophomore
Completely hypothetical, but who you got?

ACC. SEC. PAC conf
Clemson VS. Bama or Oregon
FSU Vs. tex a&m Or UCLA
Miami Vs. USCe Or Stanford
VT Vs LSU or Washington
GT VS. Florida or Ariz St
PITT Vs. Mizzou or USC
Maryland Vs. Georgia or Utah
UNC Vs. Auburn or Oregon St
Syracuse Vs. ole Miss or Arizona
BC Vs. Vandy or Wash St
Wake forest vs. Miss St. or Cal
Duke Vs Tennessee or Colorado
NC ST Vs. Arkansas
UVA Vs. Kentucky

Kind of hard to read since I did it on an IPAD

Advertisement
Yah, seriously. **** the rest of the ACC.

Conference pride is for dyck-biting ph@.gg0ts.

Completely hypothetical, but who you got?

ACC. SEC. PAC conf
Clemson VS. Bama or Oregon Clemson gets smoked. Defense abused.
FSU Vs. tex a&m Or UCLA FSU would roll TAMU. Maybe UCLA gives them a better game.
Miami Vs. USCe Or Stanford I like us in both.
VT Vs LSU or Washington VT gets anally abused by both
GT VS. Florida or Ariz St This is getting embarrassing
PITT Vs. Mizzou or USC "
Maryland Vs. Georgia or Utah "
UNC Vs. Auburn or Oregon St "
Syracuse Vs. ole Miss or Arizona "
BC Vs. Vandy or Wash St BC could beat WSU. Would probably get dooshed by Vandy
Wake forest vs. Miss St. or Cal WF might beat Cal. Maybe. Loses by 40 to MSU.
Duke Vs Tennessee or Colorado would get smoked by UT, might beat CU
NC ST Vs. Arkansas toss up
UVA Vs. Kentucky UVA

Kind of hard to read since I did it on an IPAD

ACC would be the dog in the vast majority of those matchups.

Advertisement
What's the point to this thread? Who cares? ACC sucks anyways.

Adding Louisville for MD next year is big, adds another quality team and they are in the Atlantic haha.

Advertisement
If it was all about THE U you would understand that it helps if the rest of the ACC is better. Anything contrary to that is HURTING THE U.

In 2014 saying its all about THE U and **** the rest of the ACC is saying I love you to your mom and punching her in the face.

If it was all about THE U you would understand that it helps if the rest of the ACC is better. Anything contrary to that is HURTING THE U.

In 2014 saying its all about THE U and **** the rest of the ACC is saying I love you to your mom and punching her in the face.

What's wrong with that?

Saying It's all about the U and hoping the rest of the conference teams wins their games, it's like having a girlfriend and butt****ing her dad, I'll take punching my mom in the face before that...

Advertisement

Saying It's all about the U and hoping the rest of the conference teams wins their games, it's like having a girlfriend and butt****ing her dad, I'll take punching my mom in the face before that...

you win the thread

Watching the season thus far, no conference is special. In fact, most suck, especially in the NE and the heartland. Even in the $EC, they are going to have to raise the salary cap, because upper echelon teams like Bama, LSU, TAMU U***, etc. are not as good as in previous years.

Taking that a step further, I dont believe there are any super or special teams, with the possible exceptions of Oregon and Alabama. There are a number of good to very good teams, including us, but a good to very good team can be beaten in any one game.

After Clemson, FSU and Miami, no ACC team could stay on the field with the middle tier teams of any BCS conference.

When VT and GT are your fourth and fifth best tems by a longshot, your confertence sucks.

Advertisement
SEC heyday is over. There safe games are now in conference games because losing them doesn't seem to hurt them, but will start ending. The Phoenix rise of THE U changes everything. With us comes Wide right back into the picture. After we take out Bama in Pasadena, everyone will be chasing us again. FSU will beat the crap out of everyone but us and we will occasionally get overconfident, allowing some other team to slip in for a NC here and there. ACC will become our new Big East just like if should have always been. It is all about the top team or two. Once us and the noles take over the rest of conference will looked good just losing to us--just like SEC does with Bama and LSU. IT IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. ALL ABOUT THE [[__]]

After Clemson, FSU and Miami, no ACC team could stay on the field with the middle tier teams of any BCS conference.

When VT and GT are your fourth and fifth best tems by a longshot, your confertence sucks.

VT's defense can absolutely hang with any of the BCS teams. And Logan Thomas has improved in the last couple of games, so they would be a tough out for all but a select few teams.

Ok then carryon on rooting against Miami by way of rooting against the rest of the ACC... morons.

Advertisement
Back