How do we get chip kelly here?

Butch or GTFO

Butch enough?

proxy.php

By the way, I typed in "butch woman" in Google and take a look at what popped up. About mid way down.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chip Kelly to Miami is so silly not worth acknowledging the notion. As for Miami not hiring big name coaches with the exception of Howard, believe Howard was the receiver coach on the Dolphins staff. Folks weren't exactly knocking on his door.

Howard was OC for the undefeated Fins, then HC of the Baltimore Colts and back to OC of Fins before going to Canes. Not to mention OC for the Bear who recruited Joe Willie. Howard was far and away the biggest coach Miami ever hired.

I want Greg Schiano, but I also said I want Butch. Then I said Lane Kiffin. Once I said Pep Hamilton then someone mention Chip Kelly and I was all for him. I might not know who I want as HC, but I'm as certain as Miami ain't in Ohio that I want Golden gone.

Advertisement
I thought Chip Kelly might come back to college when i heard reports of him being angry at not having full control over personnel. Then they gave him that promotion, he won't have any reason to come back to college unless he gets fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back