How do we finish?

Yamayama

Freshman
No inside information, but here’s my best guess on who we add to class:

QB- none
RB- none. Not a good sign imo that knighton didn’t cone to game and we won’t try to sign anyone else.
OL - Atcavage and Shrader from FSU, but who knows..
TE - none
WR - Emilien.
DL - Harrell from tampa
LB - Hyppolite
DB - Harrell and Brown.

Who do you all think?

Advertisement
No inside information, but here’s my best guess on who we add to class:

QB- none
RB- none. Not a good sign imo that knighton didn’t cone to game and we won’t try to sign anyone else.
OL - Atcavage and Shrader from FSU, but who knows..
TE - none
WR - Emilien.
DL - Harrell from tampa
LB - Hyppolite
DB - Harrell and Brown.

Who do you all think?
We’re taking one running back. If they didn’t get, what they believe to be a program changer, they’d pass on a second one. I’m thrilled they have a plan and are sticking to it.

We’re taking one running back. If they didn’t get, what they believe to be a program changer, they’d pass on a second one. I’m thrilled they have a plan and are sticking to it.

I'm just not a fan of that plan, or of sticking to a plan no matter what. Recruiting is fluid. Things change. When they do, you need to be flexible and adapt.

Dallas is all but gone after this season. If Lingard leaves, it's Cam, Chaney, and Burns on scholarship. You're an injury away from bedlam.

Meanwhile, all Parrish has done his senior year is reinforce the fact he deserves a committable UM offer.

Advertisement
I'm just not a fan of that plan, or of sticking to a plan no matter what. Recruiting is fluid. Things change. When they do, you need to be flexible and adapt.

Dallas is all but gone after this season. If Lingard leaves, it's Cam, Chaney, and Burns on scholarship. You're an injury away from bedlam.

Meanwhile, all Parrish has done his senior year is reinforce the fact he deserves a committable UM offer.
Yeah... I’m guessing the DJ conversation has already happened. They should have a pretty good idea of what he’s thinking. Parish is a beast. “The Plan” is about 85 and numbers. I’ll go all in on the redshirt, full class of 25 and building depth with proper recruiting and the portal. It’s about time fwiw

Thing a lot depends on how the final games go & if they can get some momentum

Advertisement
Parrish, a wide receiver(3 or 4 in play), maybe Martinez or Dennis or unknown lineman like Nelson last year, Flowe(wildcard), Jalen Harrell and Francois for a third and final time. Maybe Brian George or some surprise.

Advertisement
How do we finish?
1573451118265.gif

1573451253015.gif

Advertisement
Back