How do we finish?

I would really like Blades and Divaad Wilson (UF Commit) Wilson has the attitude of a Cane and him and Blades on the outside would be a lot of fun to watch.

Yeah but man I'm not taking Wilson over Campbell so with that being said I think they should be our primary targets left at db (Campbell and blades)

Yeah i can agree with that. I think we couldn't go wrong with either one, IMO.

Advertisement
QB: Sitkowski
RB: Lingard, Davis
WR: Pope, Hightower, Wiggins, Moore
TE: Brevin Jordan
OL: Scaife, Reed, Montilus, Campbell
DL: Silvera, Briggs, Chatman, Rousseau
LB: Gainer, Louis, Reese
DB: Jobe, Campbell, Blades Jr., Frierson, Hall, Russell, Ivey
K: McPherson

this has the overall numbers right & positions allocated well.

i like it.

but, i also think an argument could be made for taking

2 LB's
5 WR's

or

2 LB's
2 TE's

will depend on how the roster shakes out.

Last edited:
Man its so early

not for our coaches who already have an idea of how many at each position they want to take and who is highest on their board/most interested.

so i dont see how its too early for us to discuss the same.

Advertisement
Man its so early

not for our coaches who already have an idea of how many at each position they want to take and who is highest on their board/most interested.

so i dont see how its too early for us to discuss the same.

Nah I'm not saying the discussion shouldn't be had but I didn't really have anything to add so I just stated the obvious

How do we finish?

86f520590bfb24d_7.jpg

I would really like Blades and Divaad Wilson (UF Commit) Wilson has the attitude of a Cane and him and Blades on the outside would be a lot of fun to watch.

Divaad Wilson is a stud no doubt but we can't get them all. I'm more than good finishing out with Blades and Campbell! There are so many legit P5 DBs in South Florida this year it's insane.

Divaad Wilson is a stud no doubt but we can't get them all. I'm more than good finishing out with Blades and Campbell! There are so many legit P5 DBs in South Florida this year it's insane.

yeah I agree. Id love to have him but not if its over Tyson. Im also hoping we could land Jamarcus Chatman. Do we know when he is suppose to visit? Should be soon.

Advertisement
We finish by making sure all the committed guys we want sign LOIs and we ensure we get the top remaining targets on our board and ensure they also sign LOIs. That's how I think we should finish! :)

Advertisement
Anything outside out of the top 5 will be a disappointment.

I was less than thrilled with both the 2016 and 2017 classes, but at least so far Richt is doing a very good job with the 2018 class. Hopefully he'll keep a solid class together.

Advertisement
Back