How do we finish this year?

How do we finish the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Polls don't matter at this point. All we can play for now is a bowl outside of El Paso and maybe a win in a bowl this year for a change

all depends on who the QB is

kayaa isn't winning sh*t

even if he is somehow a good qb according to some, he can never be comfortable with this O line

need someone with wheels, put rosier in and run the zone read

Advertisement
After watching this offense in the last 4 games, I do believe having a mobile qb would help a bunch.

I would have never thought I would say this at the beginning of the year but

I think it's time to bench kaaya.

It probably won't happen but it most likely needs to. Our line is so bad we need a qb that can move away from the pressure and make plays. Nothinbad on kaaya, he just dosent have any mobility. He would be fine if we had an actual OL instead of a community college OL. 8 sacks?

Cmon Man

Advertisement
I said 7-5. Duke and UVA should be wins. And I think we can squeak out another win against either ND, Pitt or NCState.

The ND game is a toss up because both teams are playing poorly. Pitt's defense sucks but their offense is putting up numbers - VERY similar matchup to UNC. NC State is playing better than expected and their defense is solid - may end up being VT 2.0 this year.

At this point, all I want is two things - to beat ND in South Bend and to win a Bowl game.

It pain me to say that we will lose to ND and one more ACC game, so 7-5. Hopefully win the American Standard Toilet Bowl and build some momentum for recruiting and the off season.

1tHzw9PZCB3gY.gif

Advertisement
What has Kaaya shown in his career to think he can go up to South Bend and win? I like our chances against UVA and Duke. That's about it.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Whoever voted 6-6 or better, what team(s) do you honestly see us beating?

We could beat any of them and any of them could beat us.

If we play like we played at VT, I guess we may lose them all but I think we pull 2 wins out somewhere. Not sure where tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back