How do i watch next Saturdays game

cflacane2

Band
Banned
2pm ACC Network. I can't remember how the ACC network works. How can i watch online? (I don't have cable but i have a comcast login for online viewing of espn, etc.)

Advertisement
Download the watch ESPN app on your smart TV, PS4, or Xbox. That's how I do it. Or you can do it on your laptop and hook it to your TV.

Usually there is a local network that shows the ACC Network games - WGN usually has the game across Florida.

Also, if you have a comcast login you should be good - ESPN 3 has all ACC games in their ACC Network section. It was the only way I was able to watch the FAMU game earlier in the year.

Advertisement
I was finishing work project Saturday and could not go to game. Everything time I turned oh radio to listen, Canes made back play. After that 75 yard TD on first play after our TD I concluded I was bad luck, so I just waited until it was all over to check back. Might lock myself out this week too. Whatever makes us win.

WatchESPN killed me this week. I live outside of ATL and the whole first quarter played just fine. Then about halfway during the 2nd quarter, the stream would just stop and it would say that the event is blacked out. I called ESPN after it did this several times, and they confirmed that the game was not blacked out and it should be working. Re-installed the app. Re-booted router multiple times. Same thing kept happening throughout the rest of the game. Thanks ESPN. Better fix that **** by this weekend.

Advertisement
WatchESPN killed me this week. I live outside of ATL and the whole first quarter played just fine. Then about halfway during the 2nd quarter, the stream would just stop and it would say that the event is blacked out. I called ESPN after it did this several times, and they confirmed that the game was not blacked out and it should be working. Re-installed the app. Re-booted router multiple times. Same thing kept happening throughout the rest of the game. Thanks ESPN. Better fix that **** by this weekend.

The app is awful. Surprised that such a huge company like ESPN has such a terrible app. They need to hire whoever designed the fox sports one.

Be aware that depending on where you live, games that are shown on ESPN3 can be subject to blackout. I am same as you, no cable but have cable login to access content through apps, but had to watch Pitt game on HD tv antenna on local channel because it was blacked out locally. Just an fyi.

I watched the game on my phone but I used the espn3 Kodi addon. Works the same as watchespn app where you have to login with your TV provider but the streams are in better quality. I had no problem watching the whole Pitt game in HD. You should try this next week if you have Kodi. It's on the play store or you can download it to almost any device.

Advertisement

The app is awful. Surprised that such a huge company like ESPN has such a terrible app. They need to hire whoever designed the fox sports one.

Totally agree that the app is terrible. The espn3 Kodi addon is so much better, better quality streams.

CSN Mid Atlantic
FOX Sports Detroit PLUS
FOX Sports Midwest PLUS
FOX Sports North PLUS
FOX Sports San Diego
FOX Sports South
FOX Sports Southwest PLUS
FOX Sports Sun
NESN
Prime Ticket
ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
SportsTime Ohio
YES

Advertisement
Anyone who watches a game on the ESPN app, they deserve a medal. When that is the only option, I don't even try anymore after multiple attempts where the game was either ****** or dropping throughout.

I would recommend you start by opening your eyes, and facing the television/field.

Anyone who watches a game on the ESPN app, they deserve a medal. When that is the only option, I don't even try anymore after multiple attempts where the game was either ****ty or dropping throughout.

This is why the ESPN app is no longer a option for me. The Kodi addon works flawlessly.

Advertisement
Back