How difficult this is?

Southcane

Senior
Being a good (even outstanding) coordinator doesn't make you a good HC. Sounds simple, right? For every Dabo there are 10 of the likes of Diaz. Most of you will probably say "thank you captain obvious".
But how come our administration, including our BOT, doesn't know this? Is our athletic department that inept? We have done this 3 times in less than 20 years. We promoted Coker, then Shannon and now Diaz. Pure laziness? Incompetence? Either way, it really rises to the level of professional negligence.

That is why every effort at this time should be directed at changing the AD. The only way to do this is to direct all fans' messages from email to phone calls to banners to the president and the BOT. We all know that our coaches are not good but if the leadership of the athletic department does not change for the better the bad hirings will continue.

Advertisement
So your saying Saban, Meyer, and Dabos don’t grow on trees...truly groundbreaking
I'm glad you think so. Now tell this to your buddy James.
And Mr. Genius, I said in the first paragraph it is a given, except our AD doesn't get it. So we need someone with common sense at the top and we need to send messages to the president and BOT..........paragraph 2.

Last edited:
I'm glad you think so. Now tell this to your buddy James.
And Mr. Genius, I said in the first paragraph it is a given, except our AD doesn't get it. So we need someone with common sense at the top and we need to send messages to the president and BOT..........paragraph 2.
I’ll make sure he gets the message..but next time do me a favor and just CC him..thanks in advance

Advertisement
Back