How did UCF get Cordarrian Richardson

Advertisement
He was a late signing for UCF, he signed this morning

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He never sent his LOI. Unless it was grades, i thought this was the kind of guy we had extra scholarships saved for.

Advertisement
I liked Bentavious Thompson a lot , what was everyone's thoughts on him? I actually liked him and LeDarrien Wilson (spelling) a lot when I saw their tapes last year . Were they just never going to play here ?

Advertisement
I liked Bentavious Thompson a lot , what was everyone's thoughts on him? I actually liked him and LeDarrien Wilson (spelling) a lot when I saw their tapes last year . Were they just never going to play here ?

Not explosive enough to play here, he came to Paradise camp and underwhelmed everybody, he decommitted shortly after (UM stopped communication).

Not explosive enough to play here, he came to Paradise camp and underwhelmed everybody, he decommitted shortly after (UM stopped communication).

Got ya thanks for info

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 11.20.49 AM.jpg

I was wondering the same thing when I heard the news (that he flipped to UCF). But if he couldn't get into Clemson, there must be a serious issue with his grades.

I was wondering the same thing when I heard the news (that he flipped to UCF). But if he couldn't get into Clemson, there must be a serious issue with his grades.

His hs was investigated for grade fixing but the school board couldn't prove any wrongdoing. Strangely his coach was suspended for lying to investigators so there might be some legitimacy to Richardson's grade problems...

Advertisement
Back