How did Trent Harris do? Anyone?

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
I brought it up in the Booker T thread but can anyone help out? As awesome as our DE's looked against Norcross, I'm curious to see how Trent fares this year. He was awesome as a skinnier kid last year and he looks like he has put in WORK.

Advertisement
I brought it up in the Booker T thread but can anyone help out? As awesome as our DE's looked against Norcross, I'm curious to see how Trent fares this year. He was awesome as a skinnier kid last year and he looks like he has put in WORK.

I am coaching basketball at Winter Park High this year so I will be at the school a lot. I was at their "Cats" pep rally after my basketball meeting and Harris was reppin the U! All of his teammates were throwing up the U when he was announced as Captain. I will say he is put together!

I live near orange park so i will be checking him out a lot

Advertisement

His game was cancelled on friday.

Advertisement

Thanks

I heard he was totally shut out. Zero sacks. No tackles.

Thats why the gates wouldnt take him.

So he had pretty much the same type of game that Lorenzo Carter had against Booker T, except Trent didn't play at all?

Thanks

I heard he was totally shut out. Zero sacks. No tackles.

Thats why the gates wouldnt take him.

Can't +rep you but I lol'd

Muskchump had his guy show up at the Orange Park game...When Harris turned out to be invisible in the game, Musk decided Harris wasn't what they were looking for.

You know how good the Gator is in their evaluations.

According to Rivals:

DE Trent Harris, Winter Park

Team Record: 0-0

Last Result: 6-0 loss vs. Edgewater (preseason)

Game Statistics: 4 tackles, 3 for loss

Season Statistics:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back