2023 How did our commits/recruits do tonight?

Advertisement
They are, in fact cirizens ans full time residents of The People's Democratic Worker's Paradise of Muppetopia.

With that said, I enjoy the conversation with both very dearly. We kinda meet in CIS' version of the DMZ Blue House to have our chats.
I need to get you giving instructions or training or something in a gif with these two.

Advertisement
I need to get you giving instructions or training or something in a gif with these two.
13D9sxfgz6TeBa.gif

First game in NC is this upcoming Friday. Had a scrimmage I worked and got to see the 5* DT kid Jarrett.

Fellow official was his pop Warner coach so after the scrimmages I got the chance to talk with him a little.....you know I told him to give the Canes a look....but the kid is all UGA, had the UGA gloves on and unless I heard him wrong, he's early enrolling late December.

Last edited:
First game in NC is this upcoming Friday. Had a scrimmage I worked and got to see the 5* kid Jarrett.

Fellow official was his pop Warner coach so after the scrimmages I got the chance to talk with him a little.....you know I told him to give the Canes a look....but the kid is all UGA, had the UGA gloves on unless I heard him wrong, he's early enrolling late December.
Thanks for trying. You miss every shot that you don't take.

Advertisement
We don't have recruits. Billy's owning us. Shut it down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back