How can we get change?

Advertisement
A Banner that says “Banner funds have been reached”...that should get the message across

We are done... just don't care anymore and you will be fine.

Who knew the end would come like this..

Last edited:
When you miss once, it's bad luck. Miss 3 times, something is seriously wrong but still a chance. Miss 5 times and it's over. Dead. Miami is 0 for 5 on HCs since Butch Davis left.

We aren't getting a new BOT. School prez isn't going anywhere. The only thing left to hope for is an entertaining product, but Miami wont hire coaches who aren't politically correct. Even if the school had money to hire Urban Meyer, he's far too controversial. My recommendation? Find a hobby. Instead of wasting your day watching the Canes, exercise instead. Cancel ESPN and stop paying for cable.

If you play your cards right, you could come out healthier and wealthier all thanks to the University of Miami's lack of interest in its athletic programs.

Advertisement
We have to push for and hope for a change in the leadership of athletic department. Which means sending messages to president and the BOT.

Unfortunately, unless he himself resigns at the end of this year he will be kept for at least another year and it will be SOS. Recruit loss of the top people in this 2021 class will guarantee another off year in 2020.

Advertisement
When you miss once, it's bad luck. Miss 3 times, something is seriously wrong but still a chance. Miss 5 times and it's over. Dead. Miami is 0 for 5 on HCs since Butch Davis left.

We aren't getting a new BOT. School prez isn't going anywhere. The only thing left to hope for is an entertaining product, but Miami wont hire coaches who aren't politically correct. Even if the school had money to hire Urban Meyer, he's far too controversial. My recommendation? Find a hobby. Instead of wasting your day watching the Canes, exercise instead. Cancel ESPN and stop paying for cable.

If you play your cards right, you could come out healthier and wealthier all thanks to the University of Miami's lack of interest in its athletic programs.
Thanks man. I needed that.

Advertisement
Back