how can I watch the game this weekend?

If you hve DIRECTV it's on a Fox Sports channel. Most will be Blacked Out but it should be on a couple ( Fox Sports Sun, Florida, etc)

Advertisement
Reddit.

r/CFBstreams

didn't work for bcc for me

When the game starts, a thread will show for the game, and redditors will post usually reliable HD links of a stream for that game. Even if one stream doesnt work, theres usually 10-15 others.

I must have tried 5-6 different links/streams. Is there one in particular that is preferred? Also, you shouldn't have to download anything when you click on these streams, right?

If you hve DIRECTV it's on a Fox Sports channel. Most will be Blacked Out but it should be on a couple ( Fox Sports Sun, Florida, etc)

Went flipping through channels last night to find it, Fox Sports Southeast on DirecTV, all is right with the world.

Reddit.

r/CFBstreams

didn't work for bcc for me

When the game starts, a thread will show for the game, and redditors will post usually reliable HD links of a stream for that game. Even if one stream doesnt work, theres usually 10-15 others.

I must have tried 5-6 different links/streams. Is there one in particular that is preferred? Also, you shouldn't have to download anything when you click on these streams, right?

No, you definetly shouldnt have to download anything. Idk. Usually when I go to a game thread, the top link that shows up always works for me, if not the next one. Sometimes the sites they take you to have alot of ads that you gotta click through to get to the actual video, but they almost are always high quality for me. I never really notice what sites im actually watch them from.

Advertisement
Back