How 'bout that ACC?

Advertisement
3 out of 8 this weekend possibly 3 out of 4 next weekend. I'm not a conference guy but that's hilarious with all the acc sucks this year talk. Make our 14-6 conference record even more impressive.
And just think of the close losses to FSU, VA, VA Tech and Duke. That's 5 losses that could/should have been wins

Advertisement
Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

Everyone is acting like this is some sort of conspiracy. The bracketologists love the ACC. Pretty much every year we get guys in that shouldn't have made it. We lost a lot of bad OOC games at the beginning of the season and we were ranked accordingly.

Advertisement
Everyone is acting like this is some sort of conspiracy. The bracketologists love the ACC. Pretty much every year we get guys in that shouldn't have made it. We lost a lot of bad OOC games at the beginning of the season and we were ranked accordingly.
I wouldn't say we lost a lot of bad OOC games. UCF not a good loss. Dayton just missed the tourney and Bama was in the tourney seeded higher than us. We moved last that loss and really turned **** so round from then on!

I wouldn't say we lost a lot of bad OOC games. UCF not a good loss. Dayton just missed the tourney and Bama was in the tourney seeded higher than us. We moved last that loss and really turned **** so round from then on!
It wasn't just us. It was the entire conference. We turned it around and won when it mattered, but you can't blame the bracket guys for not giving us high seeds when we had all those losses to bad teams and then start beating teams who also had bad losses. The whole conf. seemed to turn it around late in the season. Wake and UVA played well int he NIT. Va tech and ND had a nice run at the end. Duke, UNC, and Miami are obviously very good. But the reason we weren't ranked as high was because we lost those bad games early on.

Advertisement
Back