How big of an impact will Sam Bruce have this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrumpCaneFan

Thunderdome
Seems like people love him or hate him.

Some are calling him a 7 vs 7 all star and just avg in games.

I love him a lot and think he'll be an instant impact player day 1.

One problem I have is he needs to relax on these moves in the middle of the field. He is constantly spinning and trying for extra yards when not necessary. Very easy to get hurt that way.

Advertisement

One problem I have is he needs to relax on these moves in the middle of the field. He is constantly spinning and trying for extra yards when not necessary. Very easy to get hurt that way.

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

He will have a big impact and plays with a lot of heart

Advertisement

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

Who gives a **** if he's a trump fan.

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

You can like whoever you want to but I personally think he's horrible as he has shown in his blantant bigotry/prejudice actions towards women and people of color. He refused to disavow David duke former grand wizard of the kkk...tells me all I need to know about him

Last edited:
Advertisement

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

You can like whoever you want to but I personally think he's horrible as he has shown in his blantant bigotry/prejudice actions towards women and people of color. He refused to disavow David duke former grand wizard of the kkk...tells me all I need to know about him
You're horrendously misinformed, he did disavow him and that's coming from a Ted Cruz supporter. Btw the burn you're feeling is chlamydia, you should check that out. Back to the convo, I don't understand how he's going to impact anything other than special teams at least the first half of the season he still has to learn the playbook and what Brad Kaaya did his freshman year was astonishing and I don't think he could match that

Last edited:

Seems like you answered your own question.....

Advertisement

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

You're horrendously misinformed, he did disavow him and that's coming from a Ted Cruz supporter. Btw the burn you're feeling is chlamydia, you should check that out. Back to the convo, I don't understand how he's going to impact anything other than special teams at least the first half of the season he still has to learn the playbook and what Brad Kaaya did his freshman year was astonishing and I don't think he could match that

What are you talking about when that had happened at the end of February the reporters asked him about it and he tried to act like he didn't know hear what was being asked but yet he heared everything else in that interview... Now back to Sam Bruce, bruce can be a solid option for Brad kaaya and I believe he is a more talented version of Braxton berrios. Should be hard to defend with coley, Richards, berrios, Bruce, Mullins, cager and even Lewis

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

What are you talking about when that had happened at the end of February the reporters asked him about it and he tried to act like he didn't know hear what was being asked but yet he heared everything else in that interview... Now back to Sam Bruce, bruce can be a solid option for Brad kaaya and I believe he is a more talented version of Braxton berrios. Should be hard to defend with coley, Richards, berrios, Bruce, Mullins, cager and even Lewis

Dude he had no idea what he was talking about and btw how bout all the sexual assaults Hillary hid that her husband was accused of committing or the bill Bernie sanders voted for to dump waste in a poor town off South America but he's about "saving the environment"?? Or that he voted for wars but he's a man of peace.? Or how they both voted to raise their salaries even though that'll raise taxes but they're "for the people".That's my answer to you

Back to the thread topic, Again you guys are asking these guys to learn a playbook in 2 months and I don't think that's happening and to think anything different is a little moronic. I'm not saying they can't impact the season, I'm just saying unless it's ST their impact won't be seen until 5-6 games into the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement

TRUMPcanefan? Smh.....

Thank yo for stepping in. For a minute, I thought Sam was running for office and not going to play this year. Glad to hear it was just standard political stuff. Whatever anyone says about Trump and Sanders, this is the most interesting race in decades. It cool that candidates are calling each other names again. Maybe our players will stop being so frigging friendly toward rival now and get back to good old fashion hate for your opponent. This friendly crap sucks. Give me Jerome Brown, RIP, all day every day.

Hey, Brock, what the heck is a "person of color" anyway? My wife is Cuban and seems to thinks she is white. In fact, I am half *** and she is indeed whiter than me -- even though my daddy's half is pail white Celtic type. Do you have to have blonde hair to be "not of color"?

I divide up the world differently. There are people who give me money and people who take my money. First group is clients and, or, employers and our old Cane football teams (betting was good back then). The second group is politicians, they people they pay for votes with my money, and the donors they use my money to repay for the donations given, anyone who's paycheck comes from my tax dollars(most of my family unfortunately), plus everyone who sells me crap made in countries that do not pay Americans anything. Do you get to chose your "color"? If so, I take "green" with a dash of orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back