How bad...

Dees Brown

Freshman
Premium
Would it have to get for you to stop rooting for the canes? If ever got to that point, would root for another team, or not have a team at all?

As I was watching the game, i found myself feeling indifferent. Like i expected us to lose, and I was ok with it. After Jarren pick, I calmly turn off the TV, went into the garage to finish my project.

Hurricanes died in 2003. It's like when someone loses a loved one, and they leave the things/room the same because they cant accept they are gone. They know should pack their things and move on.

It's really should be this hard win at Miami. Even if we never signed elite players from Florida, only the 2nd tier players, your floor is 8 wins with talent along.

Advertisement
Would it have to get for you to stop rooting for the canes? If ever got to that point, would root for another team, or not have a team at all?

As I was watching the game, i found myself feeling indifferent. Like i expected us to lose, and I was ok with it. After Jarren pick, I calmly turn off the TV, went into the garage to finish my project.

Hurricanes died in 2003. It's like when someone loses a loved one, and they leave the things/room the same because they cant accept they are gone. They know should pack their things and move on.

It's really should be this hard win at Miami. Even if we never signed elite players from Florida, only the 2nd tier players, your floor is 8 wins with talent along.
Too long and what ifs are getting old. Nothing against you but

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the first season that I have not broken anything valuable in the house watching a game. When you don't have much in the way of expectations, the outcome matters little.
Same here it was like it didn’t matter. Especially after the FIU loss. Pretty sad actually I used to look forward to Miami games. Now I don’t care at all.

I'll always be a fan but I'm pretty close to not watching or supporting in anyway shape or form next year

Advertisement
Same here it was like it didn’t matter. Especially after the FIU loss. Pretty sad actually I used to look forward to Miami games. Now I don’t care at all.

Game after GT, my girl was rushing us home, so I can catch the game. I basically told her take your time, I'll catch the game later. She put her hand on my head and ask if I had a fever. Lmao.

Advertisement

The outcome was as expected personally. Def played well & had good effort. The offense look like it stayed in the locker room

The outcome was as expected personally. Def played well & had good effort. The offense look like it stayed in the locker room

Zero point? Zero? No miami team should ever score less than 14 points on its worst day. Too much talent.

Advertisement
Back