How bad is Rivals Rankings?

Advertisement
They are terrible these days. Got Corey Collier as a 5 star top 25 player in the country. Hahahaha
I mean he very may will be. What did you think about Lingard before he attended Miami? Did you blush over him? Think he was a 5*?

I mean he very may will be. What did you think about Lingard before he attended Miami? Did you blush over him? Think he was a 5*?

Lingard was really really fast and had the size so I see how he was listed as a 5 star. Collier is slowwwwwww and doesn’t have the physical attributes of a 5 star top safety in the country. That **** is laughable

Advertisement
Lingard was really really fast and had the size so I see how he was listed as a 5 star. Collier is slowwwwwww and doesn’t have the physical attributes of a 5 star top safety in the country. That **** is laughable
but my guy, can't we go back and look through the recruiting rankings and see so many recruits who were overvalued and so many who were undervalued? Maybe you are undervaluing Collier?

They released a 40 second "highlight" in the tweet announcing he's a 5-star. Those were not flattering clips, the kid looks slow and stiff

Advertisement
Lingards high school film he ran upright (not Eric ****erson or AP upright), straight ahead, and showed 0 ability to read a hole, his blockers, or adjust to the defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corey is a HITTER. He will take your head off your neck. He doesn't have the speed to be a centerfielder but he would be a **** of a rover/striker here

I don't know if he's a five star and I've never seen a complete game of his. I do know that people were doing backflips here and acting like giddy little school girls when they thought he had was coming. Now........ He's ****, pat for the course here.

Clips above though are fine for a safety prospect. ****, 95 percent of DB's look bad in camp 1v1's as WR's always have the advantage.

They also have Leonard Taylor at 39 which is laughable, down 3 spots. Not sure what Taylor would need to do raise in their rankings as he has been balling out this season.

Advertisement
Back