How bad is Arkansas St?

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Nebraska down 14-0 to NIU at half.

And yes this needed it's own thread because those inbred rednecks read this board, so **** them

Advertisement
While we obviously made the right call because the storm was much greater than a meaningless OOC game, I really wish we'd get the chance to play them.

With all the **** they talked and how much they ****ed Richt off, it would make the App St game close by comparison.

NIU lost to Boston College at home, so Ark St must really be garbage

It's funny cause I saw a couple Nebraska fans on twitter talking **** that we canceled because we saw how Ark St almost beat them so they must be really good. Lmao

Advertisement

And yes this needed it's own thread because those inbred rednecks read this board, so **** them

No, it doesn't. We're Canes, we don't give a sht about them. Everybody, them included, knows we aren't scared of them.

It would have been App State 2.0

They too were jerking each other off after a strong showing at Tennessee and then boom, Walton scores on the first play.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Small town, capital town Stinkin' Lincoln will be in mourning not only this upcoming week, but the rest of the season. LMFAO

No, it doesn't. We're Canes, we don't give a sht about them. Everybody, them included, knows we aren't scared of them.

U may not give a crap about those CornSUCKER hayseed sod busters. However, the VAST MAJORITY of those CornSUCKER fans literally hate or have extreme contempt for Miami, Florida Hurricane football. LOL

Advertisement

U may not give a crap about those CornSUCKER hayseed sod busters. However, the VAST MAJORITY of those CornSUCKER fans literally hate or have extreme contempt for Miami, Florida Hurricane football. LOL

So what? Why should I care what they think, they're literally beneath contempt.

if blake has a lick of manhood in him we will be open to scheduling ark state for eternity

shawn eichorst made a great hire in mike riley... Him and Kirby Hocutt havent had the best of times since leaving coral gables

Advertisement
Remember when App State played a close game against a garbage P5 team and everyone thought they were good? Exactly.

This crap was the same with app st who almost upset a terrible Tennessee team last season, then we destroyed them. Football is about matchups, I always say it. They would not be able to match us in the trenches, will be the same against Toledo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Overreaction to Arkansas St playing Nebraska close. Now we can see Nebrasks is a dumpster fire, and not just on the field. Fired AD, and thier coach is dead man walking.

I wonder if Neughiesel has or will apologize for his comments in lieu of how bad Irma really was and what has happened at Lincoln

Advertisement
Back