How Are We Looking (I want to know about our signing class but don't want to do the legwork)

On this recruiting class. Does it look good. 1 to 5 .I have not been following. Thanks
B67F4F8B-2494-4BDD-8609-0212B00D717E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS *stop*

How is our recruiting class looking *stop*

I haven’t been following closely this year *stop*

On this recruiting class. Does it look good. 1 to 5 .I have not been following. Thanks

Class is terrible.
Two guys we stole from Army's sprint football team and another with club foot missing an ear. Not to mention we lost another kid who got a Life Wallet and then proceeded to sign with the Jackson 5 State University.

Advertisement
I’ll give it a 3 overall. But considering it’s a transition. I give Mario a 5. Without him we wouldn’t have Wes, Kelly, Moss or TreVonte’. Moten is underrated and we got some pretty good OL. Sure we missed on the big fish but it’s not the end of the world there. 2023 will the THE year. I fully expect us to sign a Top3-5 class. Maybe higher if Ruiz comes through with that NIL money.

I'd call it a 4.......excellent quality, but small class.........however we are waiting on a 5 star OT who I believe is announcing in March. West Coast kid whom I believe Mario was on when he was out in Oregon. We could really use an OT, so if we get him, I'd bump us up to a 4.5.......Stewart would have made it a 5, but I would not be surprised if we see that kid back here thru the transfer portal given the DL that Jimbo recruited, plus Shemar sees himself as an edge, and he's already got a DT's body type...wishful thinking, but that kid has some serious competition to stay as an edge at A&M.....will have some here as well given our new edges.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back