How are Ahmonn and M. Young doing?

dudenate

[]__[] []\/[]
Saw Ahmonn's name in the other recruiting thread. Him and Malek Young came to mind.

Anyone know how and what they're currently doing? Did they finish school? I really liked both of them...as players and as young men. Shame both of their football careers were cut short.

My hope is both of them continue to stay close to UM (in some capacity) and are successful in the next phase of their lives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw Ahmonn's name in the other recruiting thread. Him and Malek Young came to mind.

Anyone know how and what they're currently doing? Did they finish school? I really liked both of them...as players and as young men. Shame both of their football careers were cut short.

My hope is both of them continue to stay close to UM (in some capacity) and are successful in the next phase of their lives.
Great question.

Advertisement
Gayot played 10 games for Kaiser University in 2018. I tried to paste his stats but it didn't work. He initially committed to transfer to Arky St. But I don't think that worked out.
**** shame about all those kids, was that a Felder issue?

I forgot about Gayot, that kid had potential.

If King had a healthy Richards to throw to, and the Canes still had Malik Young at CB, the Canes would be juggernaut

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back