How about them Dolphins Great Win Today

Advertisement
I'm fine with riding with Fitz one more year or getting a free agent qb like Bridgewater. Load up on Defense and the OL. This coaching staff actually develop players the NE way.

The only thing worse than taking no Qb is reaching to take a Qb that doesn't amount to ****.
I agree. But I'd also be good with drafting some impact O' linemen and receivers and hanging onto Rosen. The kid made some serious throws when he had even a reasonably minimum amount of time.

I'd as also love to grab that RB Dobbins from OSU, if he goes pro. His size, speed, and change of direction combination will translate perfectly to the NFL.

Advertisement
I love you brother, but Burrow is on another level. I'm even wondering now if Hurts will be a better pro. We'd have to sell the house to get Burrow. Just not worth it. Future is finally bright for Fins
Burrow is going Cincinnati place where football is wasteland

Advertisement
Washington has two more losses.

How would a Washington long affect that pick?
Washington has 12 losses and we have 11. Only had we lost today and the Redskins won could we have jumped them.

This was a tremendous win because we entered the day picking 5th and will leave the day picking 5th. Omar Kelly doesn't know ****. Check out tankathon.com.

He deleted his tweet.

I was bamboozled, lied to, led astray.

Great win for the Fins.
I was ****ed when it was looking like Detroit might beat Green Bay. But given they lost and it's likely the Giants and Redskins will also lose, it was an amazing win. Doesn't cost Miami anything, but cost New England a bye week.

With the 5th pick, Miami is guaranteed to get any of: Tua, Okudah, or Simmons. That's a lock. I'm down with that.

Patrits not what they were last year BUT shows what a competent coach can do completely gutting a roster and winning 5 games.

We need to gut this coaching staff and the AD and start a new with a decent recruiting class we had before 2021 com3s and this staff falls on it face completely and we have a terrible r4cruiting class.

Advertisement
I was all aboard the tanking train. But Flores showed me something. We're going to have 3 first round picks and $100M+ in free agency money. This team is being rebuilt and a lot of guys are showing growth under Flores (Parker, Gesicki, Rowe, Wilkins). Miami is on the right track. I only wish I could say the same about the Canes.

Advertisement
I'm salty about the draft position, but I'd rather know we finally found a coach. We'll be fine
The were not going to get the QB Burrows for some time now and anyone else they want they can still get at # 5. Morale on the team and building a team so much more Important.

Advertisement
Back