How about some Kudos for Feeley?

Advertisement
1601396017143.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm trying to dig up my post on him, but I was happy and pleasantly surprised when another poster and fellow strength coach (think it was @Dilber ?) mentioned he implements PAP stuff in warm-ups, which is something I worked on while getting my Master's here at UM. That told me he's the kind of guy who probably references the latest literature in how to properly train athletes, which was a great sign. Basically the exact opposite of Swasey.

Some of you guys were ****ed we didn't get a dinosaur like Moffitt.

Edit: Here's the thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/so-feeley-gets-his-hands-on-the-new-guys-wednesday.158034/

Advertisement
I'm trying to dig up my post on him, but I was happy and pleasantly surprised when another poster and fellow strength coach (think it was @Dilber ?) mentioned he implements PAP stuff in warm-ups, which is something I worked on while getting my Master's here at UM. That told me he's the kind of guy who probably references the latest literature in how to properly train athletes, which was a great sign. Basically the exact opposite of Swasey.

Some of you guys were ****ed we didn't get a dinosaur like Moffitt.

Edit: Here's the thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/so-feeley-gets-his-hands-on-the-new-guys-wednesday.158034/
Yup! Was me. We're seeing the impacts of a good S&C coach. The fact that Cam and Jaelan didn't have bad knee injuries with those hits is a sign he's actually doing work that helps with ligament strength, and the muscles around it are balanced and strong enough to absorb shock.

Advertisement
You saw it in the second half against UAB.
Fewer offensive snaps against UL because of the explosive TDs, but there were moments those guys were struggling.
F$U's defensive line was sucking wind and gassed by the 2nd quarter, meanwhile our guys were pushing all game.
We have had the conditioning edge every game, and that is a huge testament to S&C and the work the kids put in throughout the off-season.

We don’t look gassed at all. It’s pretty impressive. Fat boy Marv was sucking wind on our first drive. It was fantastic watching him with his hand on his hips. I hope we make Don Chaney our 4th quarter hammer. He was trying to hurt those mother****ers. He was looking for contact & it got me fired up.

Advertisement
Back