How about Gunter's play at CB this season??

jandman514

Senior
Gunter and Howard playing at ALL ACC levels this season. Should be a 3 year starter and 1st team all acc CB next season. But but but he was a 2 star CB out of Alabama and had 1 pick in juco....

Advertisement
@ChrisYandle: Gunter's pick-6 today vs Georgia Tech was Miami's first pick-6 by a DB since Antrel Rolle in 2003 vs Louisiana Tech

Not DB, actually at CB as Dan E. Dangerously corrected him (and myself) on twitter.

Last DB with a pick might've been Ray Ray against FAMU in 2010.
Last CB was rolle.

Advertisement
@ChrisYandle: Gunter's pick-6 today vs Georgia Tech was Miami's first pick-6 by a DB since Antrel Rolle in 2003 vs Louisiana Tech

wow...thought its been a long time...10yrs. smh we def look different this year.

whether Armstrong a couple years ago or Rolle...have to admit that it has not happened as frequently as we would have liked. hope its not 2-10 years before we see it happen again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not DB, actually at CB as Dan E. Dangerously corrected him (and myself) on twitter.

Last DB with a pick might've been Ray Ray against FAMU in 2010.
Last CB was rolle

Reposting since people don't read threads, just OP. Not that I blame 'em, post-victory drunk on and ****.

Oops - forgot about the DB part. And didn't see the Stinger's post. Too much to drink. WHERE THE **** IS DANNY BOY

Last edited:
Ray Ray really had no position. Randy just told him to go on the field and run around.

Advertisement
I love how physical he is playing and his effort. He just barely missed a pick earlier in the game too.

Gunter is really physical, plays the run better than all of our corners (crawford does a good job as well)

Advertisement
Back