How About Charlie Strong?

Your position on Strong is a good indicator of whether you are a potato or not.

Failing hard at Texas, but yeah, I bet you he would excel at Miami.

Charlie is not failing at Texas. He is building a foundation.

Beating Oklahoma was an example of that.
Ok, Al.

Folden hasn't beaten anybody. You fools don't realize how bad the Texas program is/was.

Mack Brown let the following QBs leave the state: Matthew Stafford, Andrew Luck, Deron Thomas, Nick Foles, Ryan Mallett and more

RG3 to Baylor & Ryan Tannehill to TexAM

Advertisement
Alot of people around here act like butch is the only coach that can win at miami. Butch is the best candidate. Which means miami probably wont hire him.

Strong would kill it withthe black youth in south florida. He plays great defense and just beat a much better team then what he currently has.

Ok, Al.

Folden hasn't beaten anybody. You fools don't realize how bad the Texas program is/was.

Mack Brown let the following QBs leave the state: Matthew Stafford, Andrew Luck, Deron Thomas, Nick Foles, Ryan Mallett and more

" But [insert Coker, Shannon, Golden here] left the cupboards so empty for [insert Coker, Shannon, Golden here]."

Again, were gunna have to take a coach who failed in another power 5 conference? Plus did strong even do anything without Teddy Bridgewater at Louisville? NO.

Who is your Head Coach choice? I don't remember Teddy playing defense!

I think Charlie Strong could be successful here, he's got an eye for talent and the defensive side of the ball... that is without question. However, I do not want a coach who is on the fast-track to 2 consecutive losing seasons in a power 5 conference.

Yeah, maybe Strong could revive our program but I feel we would be walking a tight rope taking a chance on someone whose failures are most recent than his successes. It is make-or-break time in my opinion, you gotta get someone who has been there before.

#BBB

crossover22[]_[];2319829 said:
Alot of people around here act like butch is the only coach that can win at miami. Butch is the best candidate. Which means miami probably wont hire him.

Strong would kill it withthe black youth in south florida. He plays great defense and just beat a much better team then what he currently has.
Nah. Plenty of other good options.

Strong is not one of them.

Advertisement

What are some other good options?

crossover22[]_[];2319838 said:

What are some other good options?

West End Zone

Ok, Al.

" But [insert Coker, Shannon, Golden here] left the cupboards so empty for [insert Coker, Shannon, Golden here]."

Shannon had quality wins. Folden does not have one Quality win. Folden is the worst coach in UM History.

Shannon left Golden plenty of talent. Mack did not leave Sh*t for Strong.....Yet, Strong just beat Oklahoma.

Strong would be great at UM.....but Texas knows that they have Quality in Strong.

Advertisement

Ok, Al.

Only like 2 of those are interesting.

crossover22[]_[];2319885 said:

Ok, Al.

Only like 2 of those are interesting.

Way more than 2, Homey!

Advertisement
Back