Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all letting gooner get your goat, again?

Nah, I just find his posts representative of a certain type of CIS dum-dum logic.

Just like we went to war in Iraq to fight the terrorists over there instead of over here, I choose to light-up Gooner's silly posts as a warning shot to other like-minded porsters.

Has nothing to do with "homer".

I acknowledge the terrible 2019 year.

I also acknowledge that we hired a new OL coach and a new OC. So if a kid is looking at whether Miami can make an improvement, there is some additional evidence to consider. Not just "last year".

Good lord, you just act as if "last year" is some unavoidable fact that can never be addressed or fixed.
The past decade has been pretty bad, outside of 2017 in which we were "paper tigers" and exposed to end the year. You disagree? I have to see an improvement, I have had 15 years of this program letting me down and tbh I'm not a believer in Manny being the savior. I hope he proves me wrong.

Nah, I just find his posts representative of a certain type of CIS dum-dum logic.

Just like we went to war in Iraq to fight the terrorists over there instead of over here, I choose to light-up Gooner's silly posts as a warning shot to other like-minded porsters.
LMAO, that's "light up"? DBC could put up a better battle kid

Advertisement
Why is a decade the magical time frame? How about the last 4 years, which is typical scholarship turnover period? During that time frame, Baylor has 26 wins and Miami has 32.
I believe it is the proper amount of years that shows consistency/trajectory. Usually a coach or two, sometime 3 like us. A decade is what recruits remember, it's what fans remember, it's also what athletic departments remember because of commissions if they are successful.

Hoa about 1 year, that's rea; recent for a young man
Team A:
11-3
Played in Sugar Bowl
All 3 losses to To p10 teams

Team B:
6-7
Played in WeedEater Bowl
Lost the most agmes ever in a season when favored by 15 points in the history of CFB
Lost homecoming to FIU

You like that one?
You're like a petulant young girl. You just like to invent **** to argue about and get very worked up when you get educated.

According to your warped view, FSU is better than us too over the last 10 years, yet we've beaten them 3 times in a row. Which team is better? FSU because they were better over the last 10 years, or Miami, which has beaten FSU 3 straight?

Advertisement
You're like a petulant young girl. You just like to invent **** to argue about and get very worked up when you get educated.

According to your warped view, FSU is better than us too over the last 10 years, yet we've beaten them 3 times in a row. Which team is better? FSU because they were better over the last 10 years, or Miami, which has beaten FSU 3 straight?
Those are true #s and facts, what did I "invent" ace? Besides "Homer Tears" of course.

You are fun to rile, you are more educated than DannyBoy but your uneducated Homerism is equal to his at a minimum

I believe it is the proper amount of years that shows consistency/trajectory. Usually a coach or two, sometime 3 like us. A decade is what recruits remember, it's what fans remember, it's also what athletic departments remember because of commissions if they are successful.
You believe that? OK. FSU is better than us too then.

Advertisement
If you guys can't see that Baylor has been a FAR SUPERIOR program over the last decade I don't know what to tell you. Not to mention the conference schedule they have to play year in and year out as compared to our patty cake conference slate year each year. You guys need to wake up and smell the roses. You can't put us side by side with good programs any longer. Those days are well behind us whether you want to believe it or not.

There is a reason why Oklahoma for the most part rolls through that conference only to show up in the BCS Championships and gets embarrassed. Clearly the ACC was down last year. But the Big Twelve went 1-5 in bowl games. Quite frankly I see little difference between the ACC and the Big Twelve other than Clemson does not get embarrassed in the BCS Championships. Just the opposite.

Advertisement
Those are true #s and facts, what did I "invent" ace? Besides "Homer Tears" of course.

You are fun to rile, you are more educated than DannyBoy but your uneducated Homerism is equal to his at a minimum
You're the guy who gets owned up and down a thread and then does a victory dance like he won. When all else fails, convert the L into a "I rustled everyone!!!" win.

This was fun but I gotta run boys, I hope I didn't hurt too many feelings and I hope Williams signs with us. This putrid OL needs an influx of talent and him, Rivers and Walker would be a huge boost to the,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back