Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some 'nole trying to troll us over it already.

1590348171768.png

Advertisement
No shot I’m playing Walker over Campbell this year.
You don’t
yes. I don’t know why people keep plugging them into their projected lineup. Even before he got hurt last year he was losing snaps and sitting on the bench.

people need to get him out of the picture at this point. I wouldn’t expect to see him on the field this fall.
He was losing snaps because he was far from 100 percent. The Miami staff knew that. If he healthy he’s starting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember the last few times they played us.

The irony is, if Williams comes here, he might have factored in having to face our DEs as a member of their OL.

FSU at home is always my favorite game. Can't wait.
Interesting pitch. I would agree.

Coach McGuire: Yeah, Mrs. Weinstock. Can I speak to Jacob?
Mrs. Weinstock: Hold on, coach. He's in the basement on the machine messing with the internets.....JACOB!!!! Come up here! It's Coach McGuire.
Jacob: Hi, Coach. What's up?
Coach McGuire: Jacob, I just wanted to let you know that Jarrid Williams called me a minute ago to tell me he's going to Miami. As I promised at your Make A Wish visit to campus last year, you'd be the first to know on anything that happens with recruits.
Jacob: Thanks, coach! I'm going back to the basement to eat Skittles and **********. Talk to you later.
Brilliant lol

You don’t see how based of what lol ? Bro stop listening to these ppl that know nothing that’s going on.

so a guy in terrible shape shoe tore his knee up 7 months ago and that was already being benched is going to be ready to steal someone’s job in 2 months haha. You’re living in a dream world

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember the last few times they played us.

The irony is, if Williams comes here, he might have factored in having to face our DEs as a member of their OL.

FSU at home is always my favorite game. Can't wait.
He will get better if he faces them in practice, not in a game.

Insider on another site said hes a cane. Many posters on here are also on that sight and knows the guy who posted it is legit.

He will get better if he faces them in practice, not in a game.
Had he gone to FSU and started, he would have faced our legitimate NFL DE prospects. In waves. If he had a **** game, it'd probably hurt his draft stock. Not saying it did, but would make sense to factor that into his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back