Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Desperation COVID click generation. It's not over, boys! Keep refreshing!

I tend to lean that way, but where and how did the “He is announcing on Sunday” speculation begin? Is this all stemming from twitter rumors?

I tend to lean that way, but where and how did the “He is announcing on Sunday” speculation begin? Is this all stemming from twitter rumors?
From some 247 writers for Baylor, they have been saying since Thursday that he might announce as early as Friday or over the weekend & some speculated he was announcing today.

His original announcement was supposed to be on May 29th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
thats means they’re sitting on a story and don’t want to ruin the kids moment?

A nice thought, but when have you known these guys to care about that? Ivins has been called out a few times for that, and most of the other writers never know **** until well after it's happened.

Advertisement
Donaldson shouldn't get PT unless hes 40+ pounds lighter. Dude barely moves.
Even if he’s 200 pounds over weight he still better than Clark at guard. Stop following what ppl say in this site and go watch film. You guys hype up ppl every year as soon as the **** up y’all turn on them. Lame *** Miami fans.

Because I’m in touch with Coach McGuire constantly and I would know if there had been a phone call. Lol.

I’m sure the first thing Coach McGuire does after getting beat on a recruit is call some reporter to tell him about it.
Coach McGuire: Yeah, Mrs. Weinstock. Can I speak to Jacob?
Mrs. Weinstock: Hold on, coach. He's in the basement on the machine messing with the internets.....JACOB!!!! Come up here! It's Coach McGuire.
Jacob: Hi, Coach. What's up?
Coach McGuire: Jacob, I just wanted to let you know that Jarrid Williams called me a minute ago to tell me he's going to Miami. As I promised at your Make A Wish visit to campus last year, you'd be the first to know on anything that happens with recruits.
Jacob: Thanks, coach! I'm going back to the basement to eat Skittles and **********. Talk to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back