Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Williams is in, Gaynor and Scaife are locks to start. Finding 2 starters between Nelson, Campbell, Traore, Clark, Reed, Hillery, and Herbert shouldn’t be difficult. We’re actually close to having a little bit of depth too.

I was going to say that Scaife is a lock. Is Gaynor? Who’s to say Clark can’t jump him? Based off what I saw last year, I can’t say anyone has a spot locked except yes probably Scaife at 1 of the 4 non-center spots. So to me, if Williams is in, you’ve got 2 spots locked. And you’re probably right, Gaynor probably has a 3rd. He’s certainly got the inside track. So can Reed play? Clark? Campbell? Zion at a tackle spot? We have GOT to be able to yield 2 non-stiffs out of all those bodies.

Hey i agree bout richt and oline! Coming from the sec and even taking it a step further georgia who usually produce olinemen. I was hoping for more from richt.
The way Richt recruited QB and OL in his time here is **** near a criminal offense. He left those two spots in shambles and everybody knows if you aren’t good at those two spots then you aren’t going to be good on offense. Richt left a mess.

Hey i agree bout richt and oline! Coming from the sec and even taking it a step further georgia who usually produce olinemen. I was hoping for more from richt.

Jon richt was his worst hire but searels was a close second. He was bad at uga.

Advertisement
True, and that's with out washington, el gammel pretty sure im missing 1 or 2 guys also!
Correct. I left out Washington, ElGammal, Hillery because those are scout team guys for 2020. The first two obviously have a shot after to become 2 deep players. Hillery will never play.

Correct. I left out Washington, ElGammal, Hillery because those are scout team guys for 2020. The first two obviously have a shot after to become 2 deep players. Hillery will never play.
Well at least we got him for depth and a warm body!

Advertisement
I mean, you actually think anyone of any relevance is going to confide in DBC?

No.

He’s just playing a hunch to try to get some cred if it happens. I’ve seen this happen a million times with the fake insider crowd.

You know he also goes around saying he’s got an in with the BOT, don’t you? I mean that should tell you everything you need to know about his credibility

Remember, DBC now has connections on the Board of Trustees...

Or so he claims...

There is no summer semester this year.

Wait...you’re just gonna post in this thread like a normal person after thumping your chest and dying for everyone to give you credit as the smartest guy in the room, saying over and over we don’t have room for Williams because you know every NCAA rule frontwards and backwards? Hahahah...nope. If Williams comes here and enrolls for the fall semester (which is not a done deal yet, obviously) you are done speaking on this topic.

Advertisement
Wait...you’re just gonna post in this thread like a normal person after thumping your chest and dying for everyone to give you credit as the smartest guy in the room, saying over and over we don’t have room for Williams because you know every NCAA rule frontwards and backwards? Hahahah...nope. If Williams comes here and enrolls for the fall semester (which is not a done deal yet, obviously) you are done speaking on this topic.

More dumb ****e from a dumb porster.

I don't give a **** about "credit".

I correctly stated that Walker could not and would not be counted towards 2021. I am right.

I correctly stated that Moise was the lowest priority, and would likely be asked to prep or grayshirt, which is true.

I correctly stated that Taulia would most likely be asked to pay his own way for a year, which is why he selected Maryland.

And I correctly stated that the only way that Williams could enroll for the fall is if he blueshirted, something Miami has never done before. If we succeed on that front, I will be very happy, and happy to admit that I was wrong on my assumption that he would be recruited. Covid-19 probably did us a huge favor here, as it made it impossible for any other school to host Williams on an official visit.

I am truly sorry that you are such a buffoon that you are angry and vindictive about someone posting accurate information.

More dumb ****e from a dumb porster.

I don't give a **** about "credit".

I correctly stated that Walker could not and would not be counted towards 2021. I am right.

I correctly stated that Moise was the lowest priority, and would likely be asked to prep or grayshirt, which is true.

I correctly stated that Taulia would most likely be asked to pay his own way for a year, which is why he selected Maryland.

And I correctly stated that the only way that Williams could enroll for the fall is if he blueshirted, something Miami has never done before. If we succeed on that front, I will be very happy, and happy to admit that I was wrong on my assumption that he would be recruited. Covid-19 probably did us a huge favor here, as it made it impossible for any other school to host Williams on an official visit.

I am truly sorry that you are such a buffoon that you are angry and vindictive about someone posting accurate information.

LMAO thump that chest homie!!!! I know it feels good when you walk through Publix and all the dudes are asking for your autograph and the girls are throwing their panties at you for your vast knowledge on bylaw 14.871c.

It’s perfectly acceptable in this world to say, “****, I didn’t know as much as I thought I did.” I do it often. The world would be a better place if more of us ate some humble pie occasionally. But you do you. The next time someone posts in here about the plumbing in the IPF, I’ll be eagerly anticipating the thesis you write to tell us all about the city of Coral Gables building codes we better not violate.

Advertisement
LMAO thump that chest homie!!!! I know it feels good when you walk through Publix and all the dudes are asking for your autograph and the girls are throwing their panties at you for your vast knowledge on bylaw 14.871c.

It’s perfectly acceptable in this world to say, “****, I didn’t know as much as I thought I did.” I do it often. The world would be a better place is more if us ate some humble pie occasionally. But you do you. The next time someone posts in here about the plumbing in the IPF, I’ll be eagerly anticipating the thesis you write to tell us all about the city of Coral Gables building codes we better not violate.

It's amusing to see you throw a tantrum and be so upset.

But, sure, keep telling people that "we can count Walker towards 2021" like all of the other porsters did.

And just so we can reduce your crying and blubbering, I posted multiple times about the possibility that "****, I didn't know as much as I thought I did". I repeatedly stated that it was possible that Manny had lied about having one IC slot left. I discussed the possibility of blueshirting (which is NOT the same as "counting forward") and the hurdles that would need to be overcome. I questioned whether our "Asa Martin appeal" had ever come through. I stated that Ivins told me that we had one remaining countback left, which had never previously been mentioned. And I stated that Walker and Moise would never be candidates for blueshirting, nor could they "count forward".

So, what EXACTLY are you mad about?

Last edited:
Potential depth chart & redshirts

1st Team
LT John Campbell RSO
LG Ousman Traore RSO
C Corey Gaynor RJR
RG DJ Scaife JR
RT Jarrid Williams RSR

2nd Team
LT Issiah Walker FR
LG Navaughn Donaldson SR (could also redshirt)
C Jakai Clark SO
RG Cleveland Reed RSO
RT Kai-Leon Herbert RJR

3rd Team
LT
LG Jalen Rivers FR
C Jared Griffith RSO
RG Zalon'tae Hillery RJR
RT Adam ElGammal RFR

Redshirt
Navaughn Donaldson SR
Zion Nelson SO
Chris Washington FR

Unless he is injured, Donaldson will be starting on the inside imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back