Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yep. I know there’s no love lost for Donaldson but with much better coaching and conditioning he could surprise, God willing he’s healthy.

Reed is a question mark, but I like him from HS. Weightlifting background and was a nasty type player. Could be a surprise guy if he moves well.

Depth is getting better. After the 21 class it’ll be real nice.

You think he's going to get better conditioned coming off an ACL injury in yr 5?? LMAO. But conditioning is not his only issue. He's simply too tall and plays too high to ever be an effective G. His natural position is T, but he's too unathletic to play it.

This is my predicted two deep if Nelson and Donaldson redshirt and if Walker gets cleared.

T-Williams, Herbert
G-Traore, Rivers
C-Gaynor, Clark
G-Scaife, Clark, Reed
T-Campbell, Walker
I have it about the same, except I have Rivers starting over Traore, and if Rivers isn't starting to begin the season, he definitely will by the end of the season.

He has several million reasons to do so. If that isn’t enough then it’s on him.

he tore it late last year. A man his size who already needed to lose weight plus a pandemic not allowing a true structure to his recovery.... no chance he is ready to play this fall.

Advertisement
You think he's going to get better conditioned coming off an ACL injury in yr 5?? LMAO. But conditioning is not his only issue. He's simply too tall and plays too high to ever be an effective G. His natural position is T, but he's too unathletic to play it.
His freshman year disputes this he was in his best shape and had a super solid year. He needs to hit the conditioning room bad and his technique has suffered with horrendous coaching

Please lick the arm chairs at Jackson ER if you believe ANYTHING DBC says ever. He makes Petey look like Jesus Christ himself.

he tore it late last year. A man his size who already needed to lose weight plus a pandemic not allowing a true structure to his recovery.... no chance he is ready to play this fall.
There is no excuse. You can still remain in contact with the nutritionist and there is no quarantine for cardio. He’s played 3 years and is aware of all the training and food he should be eating. No doubt in my mind he has the talent to play at the next level.
He can set himself and his family up.

Advertisement
His freshman year disputes this he was in his best shape and had a super solid year. He needs to hit the conditioning room bad and his technique has suffered with horrendous coaching

It doesn't dispute it at all. You think just because he was freshmen AA, that he had a great yr?? That selection is a product of him playing more than his peers, and that's why he was selected. I completely disagree with the notion that he's regressed since his freshmen yr. His performance has more or less stayed the same, and he is who he is.

I have it about the same, except I have Rivers starting over Traore, and if Rivers isn't starting to begin the season, he definitely will by the end of the season.
I agree but word is Traore was doing well during the week of spring ball. So my guess is he will start the season at G and we will go from there.

image.gif

Advertisement
What’s even scarier than his condition is other people not realizing it and thinking he’s not retarded.
You’re dealing with people who’s dealings with people that are special ed are mil. Only reason I can pick it up is because my mom is a Speech Pathologist/ ESE teacher and I used to volunteer in her department for services hours in high school. People will be surprised how many people are considered special needs or ESE who have higher IQs than them.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back