Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s hope walker gets eligible first, also the adjustment from right to left tackle is always smooth as everybody thinks he might be better as a right tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I
We sleeping on Donaldson because he’s big and played hurt last season?
Due to the offensive scheme and his late season injury, I think that Donaldson has some major work to do if he wants to start in 2020. I think if he's healthy he'll play, but he'll likely be rotating as the 2nd or 3rd best guard in this offense.

Advertisement
I forgot all about Reed. Their are pieces there and is on Justice and Lashlee to figure it out with the new scheme.
Yep. I know there’s no love lost for Donaldson but with much better coaching and conditioning he could surprise, God willing he’s healthy.

Reed is a question mark, but I like him from HS. Weightlifting background and was a nasty type player. Could be a surprise guy if he moves well.

Depth is getting better. After the 21 class it’ll be real nice.

Advertisement
Yep. I know there’s no love lost for Donaldson but with much better coaching and conditioning he could surprise, God willing he’s healthy.

Reed is a question mark, but I like him from HS. Weightlifting background and was a nasty type player. Could be a surprise guy if he moves well.

Depth is getting better. After the 21 class it’ll be real nice.

I just don’t see how Donaldson will be recovered and in shape to contribute this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back