Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t underestimate him.

I mean, you actually think anyone of any relevance is going to confide in DBC?

No.

He’s just playing a hunch to try to get some cred if it happens. I’ve seen this happen a million times with the fake insider crowd.

You know he also goes around saying he’s got an in with the BOT, don’t you? I mean that should tell you everything you need to know about his credibility

I mean, you actually think anyone of any relevance is going to confide in DBC?

No.

He’s just playing a hunch to try to get some cred if it happens. I’ve seen this happen a million times with the fake insider crowd.

You know he also goes around saying he’s got an in with the BOT, don’t you? I mean that should tell you everything you need to know about his credibility

I know the story man. I also know that Danny follows and “knows” people through the Twitter app.

Advertisement
LT: Williams
LG: Traore
C: Gaynor
RG: Scaife
RT: Walker

One of the better O-lines in the ACC if you ask me. IF we have the room then I would look at that Crawford kid as well.
Doubt walker is the starter season opener probably starts Campbell and after he gets torched walker gets his spot also depends if he gets the waiver

Bruh y’all really post that dudes tweets like he is a bigtime credible source and y’all are serious and it’s absolutely astonishing to me lol.
Serious question bro, I’ve only been on the board a couple years. Was there ever a point in time where he was a credible source? Lol

Advertisement
Bruh y’all really post that dudes tweets like he is a bigtime credible source and y’all are serious and it’s absolutely astonishing to me lol.

Nuts, isn’t it. Poor guy, it’s all he’s got. Obviously I hope Williams comes, and then it’ll be the highlight of Danny’s life. He can claim true insider status. More power to him LOL. Apparently there’s enough people that believe him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back