Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tons of kids in college are pot heads...

Think it was more on the individual himself than anything else. Idk if this is maybe a reason that Diaz might stick to grad transfers who have a bit of a chip on their shoulder wanting to hit the ground running
Yeah, guys that haven't been a part of the culture he helped create are a better option. Weird, huh?

Advertisement
That's goofball logic. It's got nothing to do with what SHOULD happen this year.
You guys have been watching Pretty Woman on loop. If the last 15 yrs haven't shown us anything It's that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife over night. With that being said, I hope I'm wrong and we run the gambit....

Last edited:
My man. You're still doubting a season? If the Germans are playing soccer and the Koreans baseball. Why can't we?

I know. I know.

As we open up, there will probably be some uptick of cases/deaths (unavoidable) and then freak outs. That’s the scenario I’m thinking about.

Advertisement
Brazil and Russia are way, way up there.

Bolsonaro is still largely denying that it exists.

And of course Nicaragua has never closed anything, but it's a tiny country so no one is really paying attention to it.

We're like #2 on the death list - Boris Johnson and his morons have handled it almost as poorly.

Advertisement
Funny that when Manny mentions culture everyone scoffs and talks ****. But our fans are quick to use it as to why we won’t be good this year and downplay fans hopes.

While the defense hasn’t been flawless, the offense has been our major hindrance for years now. With King and Lashlee that will undoubtedly change in a big way. I see NO reason why we shouldn’t win at minimum, 10 games and the Coastal.

Funny that when Manny mentions culture everyone scoffs and talks ****. But our fans are quick to use it as to why we won’t be good this year and downplay fans hopes.

While the defense hasn’t been flawless, the offense has been our major hindrance for years now. With King and Lashlee that will undoubtedly change in a big way. I see NO reason why we shouldn’t win at minimum, 10 games and the Coastal.
Don't generalize. Ive never scoffed at ***** for the culture issues. What i will say is that his inexperience has let that culture fester. So he's a factor in the culture affecting our progress.

Advertisement
Looks like little league baseball started in Georgia yesterday. Saw pics of kids -maybe 8 or 9- practicing with their team. Kids in a line throwing to partners across the field. Not sure what happens when they have to actually play and run the bases...

On Williams - Manny Navarro has a lengthy article in the Athletic. He interviewed Williams the other day. Said none of the 5 teams he is speaking with have promised anything. He's definitely looking at every angle. He can make a decent case to go to any of the 5 schools - Baylor, USC, Miami, FSU and Miss State. He also said he has talked to D'Eriq King here and there - didn't sound like he was getting pressure to join him at Miami. This is going to be an interesting decision....

On Williams - Manny Navarro has a lengthy article in the Athletic. He interviewed Williams the other day. Said none of the 5 teams he is speaking with have promised anything. He's definitely looking at every angle. He can make a decent case to go to any of the 5 schools - Baylor, USC, Miami, FSU and Miss State. He also said he has talked to D'Eriq King here and there - didn't sound like he was getting pressure to join him at Miami. This is going to be an interesting decision....
Kids going through the recruitment experience with P5 schools that he never had

Cos they both handled the COVID-19 pandemic better than the US did.
per capita US is lower in death than almost all western European nations. When it comes to Germany, many states have less per capita deaths including Texas and Florida. When you break it down by state you see much of the US is doing quite well, while New York area is doing horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back