Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol. I’m talking about the part where he essentially said he’s not the IC expert so don’t attack him. 😂

I kid, I kid.

I love most of the CIS posters, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I am just as curious to know whether Manny is BS-ing the recruits about scholarship limitations as anyone else is.

I just hate to see people get their hopes up based on false claims.

****, I'd love to enroll Moise and Walker and Williams and Tag-along and 3 more grad transfers (obviously a WR, a DB, and another OL). I'd personally drive to the campus to burn the scholarship papers of the 4 walk-ons who got 2020-2021 scholarship awards a few months ago.

I just don't think the rules work the way people want them to work.

Why go to FSU with more question marks than we have. Better to be blocking for stud rb’s and a proven qb then going somewhere that has neither. Makes no sense.

I kid, I kid.

I love most of the CIS posters, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I am just as curious to know whether Manny is BS-ing the recruits about scholarship limitations as anyone else is.

I just hate to see people get their hopes up based on false claims.

****, I'd love to enroll Moise and Walker and Williams and Tag-along and 3 more grad transfers (obviously a WR, a DB, and another OL). I'd personally drive to the campus to burn the scholarship papers of the 4 walk-ons who got 2020-2021 scholarship awards a few months ago.

I just don't think the rules work the way people want them to work.

For what it's worth I appreciate the IC explanation.
It was very well done.

Advertisement
We never learn. I remember these same threads and takes on tommy Kennedy.

I’ll take the wait and see approach again. Offensive lineman transfers especially this late in the game barely ever pan out

Regardless of the FSU angle, people are really underestimating how much of a need & big get this would be if we got Williams.

I get that everyone is excited about Walker but he's not going to be ready to play as a TF & the solution to our OL problems is not inserting another 18 year old that will have limited time in the S&C program. He's a good for the future because of upside, but for this season we need Vets at OT.

Adding Jarrid gives us a veteran upperclassmen with great size, multiple starts, continuity with King & experience in a high octane uptempo offense which he's played in since High School, which means he'll be way more familiar with certain play calls, verbiage, protection audibles etc, he'd come in & be an immediate leader in our OL room.

We bring him in & that all but guarantees we win big whenever we play this season, it would sure up any weakeneses we have offensively. We're **** good at QB, got a stacked RB group, got a great TE group, an unproven but high potential & talented WR group, all we need is a legit proven OT.

I really hope we get this kid 🙏🏾
Regardless of the FSU angle, people are really underestimating how much of a need & big get this would be if we got Williams.

I get that everyone is excited about Walker but he's not going to be ready to play as a TF & the solution to our OL problems is not inserting another 18 year old that will have limited time in the S&C program. He's a good for the future because of upside, but for this season we need Vets at OT.

Adding Jarrid gives us a veteran upperclassmen with great size, multiple starts, continuity with King & experience in a high octane uptempo offense which he's played in since High School, which means he'll be way more familiar with certain play calls, verbiage, protection audibles etc, he'd come in & be an immediate leader in our OL room.

We bring him in & that all but guarantees we win big whenever we play this season, it would sure up any weakeneses we have offensively. We're **** good at QB, got a stacked RB group, got a great TE group, an unproven but high potential & talented WR group, all we need is a legit proven OT.

I really hope we get this kid 🙏🏾
****!!! I couldn’t have said it any better!!!

Advertisement
don't be sorry it is a very valid question. Everything I have read is that there was only one spot and Walker took it which would mean no Moise or Williams. Pretty sure Ivins has said this repeatedly.
Been looking high and low and found a scholarship expert online. Take it for what it’s worth.
2090D720-8A53-4813-A3F9-33A6615BBB83.jpeg

Walker will not, and cannot, count towards the 2021 class. If he first receives financial aid in Fall 2020, he counts for 2020. The NCAA rules are clear and have been posted multiple times.

Walker was recruited. Walker will never qualify for blueshirting. Walker counts towards 2020. Period, end of story.

Taulia might, MIGHT qualify for blueshirting, or he could evade the IC rules forever by paying for one year of tuition and then going on scholarship for 2021 and 2022.

Williams does not have the option to pay for one year and go on scholarship a year from now, since he only has one year left. If we are proposing a blueshirt, we cannot "recruit" him per the NCAA rules. He also has to apply for grad school and be accepted to a grad program that is unavailable at Houston. Not to mention the fact that Miami's grad programs have already completed the admissions process, there is no summer session, and everyone is just working from home until August. So, yeah, good luck with that.

All of this is moot if Manny has lied about having an extra countback not previously disclosed to anyone.

Expect more tweets from the Moise family.

Miami's grad program admission is the least of the problems. I know two kids personally who applied in the past two weeks and were accepted almost immediately . they'll take another kid into grad programs...

Thank you. Been saying this for 2 weeks now and people really can’t understand why this is the correct take. Insane.
Right or wrong, my issue is, Is there a spot? I thought Ivins said we had one spot before Issaih? if we have room of course, but I thought that chapter was closed?

Right or wrong, my issue is, Is there a spot? I thought Ivins said we had one spot before Issaih? if we have room of course, but I thought that chapter was closed?
I 100% agree, if we have room he’s a must get. If we don’t have room let’s move on and hope he doesn’t go to FSU.

Advertisement
Well, LCE did say that Walker will count for the 2021 class. So I'll wait until fall enrollment to call him out on that one. If Walker enrolls in January, technically LCE would be correct.
I said that was my understanding of it, I didn't say definitely that's what's going to happen.

I also clearly said I'm not an IC expert so if I'm wrong I'm wrong, that was just my guess as to how we could get Walker & still be trying to get Williams. I do not know if that is the case, I'm guessing.

Depends on how good the evaluations are.

Maybe the OL coach now is a good one.

And this guy was a late add during the Butch staff from a JUCO:

McKinnie.jpg

We never learn. I remember these same threads and takes on tommy Kennedy.

I’ll take the wait and see approach again. Offensive lineman transfers especially this late in the game barely ever pan out

Advertisement
2 things I know

1) Miami has room for Williams and nobody is certain how. I'm cool with that, we'll find out eventually.
2) **** Michael Bay
View attachment 116833

Tell me this isn’t true.

Why didn’t Michael Bay want Scarlett Johansson to go topless in one of his movies? Artistic integrity? Michael Bay? It would interfere with his auteur status as a director? It would take away from one of the hundreds of car crashes or explosions? Holy fūck, what an idiot.

Tell me this isn’t true.

Why didn’t Michael Bay want Scarlett Johansson to go topless in one of his movies? Artistic integrity? Michael Bay? It would interfere with his auteur status as a director? It would take away from one of the hundreds of car crashes or explosions? Holy fūck, what an idiot.
Maybe he would if her ***** exploded? Honestly it's one of the great mysteries of all time.

We should land this guy over FSU. I'd say he's ours to lose. He would be a huge get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back