Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually had it & know probably 30-40 people who have had it & they’ve all said the same thing. Some young, some old. Idk what to tell ya bud. Most of those people that died had to be ancient or have some serious pre existing conditions.

So let me get this straight. You interviewed ALL the families of the people who have died to come up with your statement or did you just make that up to help your case? LOL

Advertisement
No it's a virus China mishandled that has a mortality rate of 1%.. and has sadly killed lots of innocent people.
No. It's a hoax. And had we not shut it down we'd all have herd immunity by now and only useless old people would be dead because it only kills people who no one cares about.

So let me get this straight. You interviewed ALL the families of the people who have died to come up with your statement or did you just make that up to help your case? LOL
I’m not arguing about it bud. I was just sharing my experience. Have a good one.

I’m not arguing about it bud. I was just sharing my experience. Have a good one.

I'm not arguing and I'm sorry if I made you feel this way. I'm just trying to weed out the ones who just throw stuff out and hope it sticks and the ones who actually have facts. Sorry again.

Advertisement
No. It's a hoax. And had we not shut it down we'd all have herd immunity by now and only useless old people would be dead because it only kills people who no one cares about.

WOW! So if your dad or grandparents died you would just chalk it up to "Well they were useless old people"? Holly sht!

Advertisement
Does Jarrid Williams have Covid? If not, is there any indication that he might come here?

This isn't the Covid argument board... Trying to escape having to see that **** everywhere... Can we get back to figuring out if this guy is coming or not?
THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE COVID :6fps6:

Advertisement
So, what are the chances of Williams coming to Miami? Any idea on a timeline for a decision?

Advertisement
I’ve been insinuating one of them all morning lol, the other is still in the working out phase. I only know one or the two names ( the obvious one of course ).
Sorry dude haven't looked at your posts. I've been going back and forth here along with trying to get some work done lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back