Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my entire family including myself has had it. We we’re actually just sitting around talking about how much of a joke it was & how we’ve had allergies that were worse.
Happy for you and your family but 70,000 people would beg to differ on labeling it as a "joke."

I've been in a fender bender before and nothing really happened to me. But I wouldn't go around and say car accidents are a joke just because of my experience.
Pretty idiotic take here :snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
mortality rates for people under 65 once we get a clearer picture of who has had it without knowing are going to be pretty close to a serious flu (for those age groups). For those over 65 its a different story. We never should have crashed the economy into what could possibly become a depression for this.

Virginia just changed its policy to state that each positive test is considered a unique case even if its a nurse that is tested positive once a week for two months. That would be 8 cases. Get ready for numbers to spike in VA

Advertisement
70,000 people would beg to differ on labeling it as a "joke."
How many of those were dying to begin with? How many actually died from Covid? He's saying it's the flu, you're acting like it killed 70,000 healthy people. The answer lies in the middle. Do agree joke is a bad term. Just be thankful and move along.

Happy for you and your family but 70,000 people would beg to differ on labeling it as a "joke."

I've been in a fender bender before and nothing really happened to me. But I wouldn't go around and say car accidents are a joke just because of my experience.

Don’t feed the trolls. I can’t believe that dude actually said that. “Sitting around and talking about how much of a joke it was”. Lol, what?

Advertisement
Virginia just changed its policy to state that each positive test is considered a unique case even if its a nurse that is tested positive once a week for two months. That would be 8 cases. Get ready for numbers to spike in VA
Yeah, the way the data is being tabulated is a mess. Makes it hard to get a handle on things.

Let's say on average a person can test positive 3 times. So we will get 3x the positive cases but only 1 for the negative. So pending cases will never clear or matchup bc the numbers just won't work. Am I reading this right?

COVID is a conspiracy to dethrone my sacred leader by destroying the greatest economy in the history of the world that my supreme leader singlehandedly built.
No it's a virus China mishandled that has a mortality rate of 1%.. and has sadly killed lots of innocent people.

These are Florida's numbers. Less than half of those over 75 didn't require hospitalization. It's serious, but it's not Ebola. It's not that serious, but worse than the flu. If @JgDaCane's whole family is relatively young with no other health issues, it's very likely that it wasn't a big deal for him, but that doesn't apply to everyone.

1588689370312.png

Advertisement
Is this sarcasm? The only person I actually know had it pretty rough. Just curious.
No, I’m 100% serious. We all actually wanted to go get tested again bc besides a little sore throat & cough we thought they made a mistake on the positive test. My area has been hit the hardest of anywhere in the country & everyone I know who’s had it has fully recovered & said they expected much worse.

Well I actually had it & know probably 30-40 people who have had it & they’ve all said the same thing. Some young, some old. Idk what to tell ya bud. Most of those people that died had to be ancient or have some serious pre existing conditions.

We all actually wanted to go get tested again bc besides a little sore throat & cough we thought they made a mistake on the positive test. My area has been hit the hardest of anywhere in the country & everyone I know who’s had it has fully recovered & said they expected much worse.
If I'm imposing, disregard, but how would you know to get the test in the first place? Did you lose your sense of smell/taste? Glad ya'll are ok. It seems to hit everyone a little different but the numbers say most will be fine.

Advertisement
If I'm imposing, disregard, but how would you know to get the test in the first place? Did you lose your sense of smell/taste? Glad ya'll are ok. It seems to hit everyone a little different but the numbers say most will be fine.
I had a little fever & dry cough. I have some nurse friends at the local hospital so I asked if I could come get tested. They got me in & then my family followed suite. We all had it. Lasted about 2 weeks. I was expecting it to get worse & it never really did. My stepdad is 50, my mom is 49, I’m 28, & my sister is 18. I’m also a pretty heavy smoker. We all beat it & are honestly amazed at how it really wasn’t that bad. Obviously we got lucky but like I said above I know tons of ppl that had it & basically all said the same thing.

Well I actually had it & know probably 30-40 people who have had it & they’ve all said the same thing. Some young, some old. Idk what to tell ya bud. Most of those people that died had to be ancient or have some serious pre existing conditions.

Completely untrue. I also know a few people who had it - ages 25- 62. All different symptoms. All different degrees of illness. One had no visible symptoms other than loss of taste and smell. The most iLL were the 25 and 27 year olds.

No it's a virus China mishandled that has a mortality rate of 1%.. and has sadly killed lots of innocent people.

Why would you push this answer here. Don't you realize it screws up the agenda of the conspiracy theorists and makes them more mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back