Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Part of my point.

And mercifully so. Did he start even a single snap?
He didn't even dress more than half the games. I think I saw him dressed against Florida, Central Michigan, Bethune, Louisville, and the bowl game.

Advertisement
Oh for crying out loud!

Fact: Baylor is more committed to winning than Miami.

Fact: Baylor has eclipsed 10 or more wins five times since 2011. Miami has achieved this monumental feat once since 2003.

Baylor makes the right hires and built an on-campus stadium. We keep hiring incompetent a-holes from within failed regimes and demolished our last link to greatness. It is OVER at Miami. O-V-E-R. The Liberals won. Accept it.

Baylor > Miami (Fla.)
**** rokulika! But yet here you are.

Attachments

• E132CE3F-00E2-4701-9A5F-4C7033826860.gif
    E132CE3F-00E2-4701-9A5F-4C7033826860.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Yeah
Oh for crying out loud!

Fact: Baylor is more committed to winning than Miami.

Fact: Baylor has eclipsed 10 or more wins five times since 2011. Miami has achieved this monumental feat once since 2003.

Baylor makes the right hires and built an on-campus stadium. We keep hiring incompetent a-holes from within failed regimes and demolished our last link to greatness. It is OVER at Miami. O-V-E-R. The Liberals won. Accept it.

Baylor > Miami (Fla.)

Big upping the rapist program to own the libs.

Advertisement
Baylor is the better program and he gets to stay in Tejas. Glad to hear we have a shot but not gonna hold my breath here.

Baylor hired a Leach disciple. Briles figured out a way for a small private school to be competitive even though the biggest bag dropping programs were taking the states best talent. Miami, unfortunately, passed on The Pirate twice. Bears repeating that Leach desperately wanted to be Miami's coach. Actually said if he had Miami athletes he would never lose another game.

To call the Kennedy signing a horrific failure in evaluation would be a major understatement. One of the all-time worst evaluations in UM history.

I don't know bro....that guy George Brown Jr. and Michael Wyche is vying for this crown. Gawlee what horrible evals we've had. Sheesh.

Baylor hired a Leach disciple. Briles figured out a way for a small private school to be competitive even though the biggest bag dropping programs were taking the states best talent. Miami, unfortunately, passed on The Pirate twice. Bears repeating that Leach desperately wanted to be Miami's coach. Actually said if he had Miami athletes he would never lose another game.
If what went down at Baylor went down at Miami, we would no longer have a football program

Advertisement
Yeah, my entire family including myself has had it. We we’re actually just sitting around talking about how much of a joke it was & how we’ve had allergies that were worse.
Is this sarcasm? The only person I actually know had it pretty rough. Just curious.

Yeah, my entire family including myself has had it. We we’re actually just sitting around talking about how much of a joke it was & how we’ve had allergies that were worse.

You are on some serious drugs. I have close friends on the Police force in Chicago who both had it. One made it out the other is dead. The one who made it out said when he was released from the hospital there were literally body bags lining the hallways of the hospital. So you are either lying your *** off or you got lucky. Either way you sound naive as **** about this Virus.

You are on some serious drugs. I have close friends on the Police force in Chicago who both had it. One made it out the other is dead. The one who made it out said when he was released from the hospital there were literally body bags lining the hallways of the hospital. So you are either lying your *** off or you got lucky. Either way you sound naive as **** about this Virus.
Hey I live in Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back