Houston RT Grad Transfer Jarrid Williams enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Moise an academic red shirt gUYsm or is that still yet to bee determined?

If the choice is either/or, you go with Moise. Miami promised Moise a spot and Moise has been loyal to this U.

At some point we need to win some games. Turning away a starting OT just to placate a kid who won't even be eligible next year is not the only option. It's a tough decision but nice guys finish last for a reason.

Advertisement
At some point we need to win some games. Turning away a starting OT just to placate a kid who won't even be eligible next year is not the only option. It's a tough decision but nice guys finish last for a reason.
Moise could go towards the 2021 ships and the last ship for 2020 would be for this dude.

Moise could go towards the 2021 ships and the last ship for 2020 would be for this dude.

Dude, I know but my post was in reference to a scenario where it was either/or. If there's a choice to be made and it's Moise over Williams then so be it. But what would Nick Saban do?

Miami, Baylor, FSU, USC, Ole Miss and Indiana so far these schools have reached out to Williams

Advertisement
Justice, and Stroud need to make it happen with Kings assistance. I’ll be dissapointed if this kid isn’t playing for us. It’s not like we are about to have to fight off LSU, Bama, UGA, OU etc. Make it happen.
Stroud? You mean Justice? I think it’s us or Baylor.

Stroud? You mean Justice? I think it’s us or Baylor.

No, I said Justice too. I just think Stroud is one of the best recruiters/program sellers on the staff and he should help. He is a veteran and shown the ability to close. Doesn’t have to be a one man job. This is a GT at a crucial position of need, put as many of our good guys on him as possible.

No, I said Justice too. I just think Stroud is one of the best recruiters/program sellers on the staff and he should help. He is a veteran and shown the ability to close.
My bad I thought you said King and Stroud. Don’t tell certain people that. They want Stroud’s head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justice, and Stroud need to make it happen with Kings assistance. I’ll be dissapointed if this kid isn’t playing for us. It’s not like we are about to have to fight off LSU, Bama, UGA, OU etc. Make it happen.
Facts, get this kid and redshirt Nelson

Advertisement
Thought so but wasn’t sure. What would that have to do with Williams recruitment tho? His old high school coach is the connection and he’s still on Baylor’s staff.
I have no idea why the poster thinks what he does, I was just clarifying who he was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back