Off-Topic Hottest Tik Tok Girl a UM student

Advertisement
Nope, smdh.
Paramount Network Jd GIF by Yellowstone

when does the influencer career tank or does it survive as it is a new form of actor/actress/performer?

I just see a ton of the younger generation believing these influencers have a perfect life yet the influencers don’t have a purpose or personal identity as they are committed to being what is seen on TikTok/instagram. Sure some aren’t acting different and are dolled up 100% of the time.

when does the influencer career tank or does it survive as it is a new form of actor/actress/performer?

I just see a ton of the younger generation believing these influencers have a perfect life yet the influencers don’t have a purpose or personal identity as they are committed to being what is seen on TikTok/instagram. Sure some aren’t acting different and are dolled up 100% of the time.
When people stop giving smart phones to elementary school kids, Hollywood gets its head out of its backside, entertainment more interesting comes up, or we hit bad enough times and people getting tired of being envious of a glamorized fake life.

Though I have a feeling a lot of the following of these people are bot accounts. Especially the ones like her where it is probably just look at me and no entertainment offered.

Advertisement

I don't get it either.
In time, she'll just be replaced by the next best thing.

It may not matter to her though, her dad is pretty well off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back