Hot Takes

Advertisement
I’m going to give me list of top 5 hot takes!
5. Bain finishes the season with 12 sacks or more and named a freshman all American

4. Francisco Mauigoa has 4+ Ints and 6+ sacks in the year.

3. Mark Fletcher finishes the year with 10 tuddies and over 600 yards rushing

2. TVD surpasses 3,000 yards passing and has 30+ TD’s passing

And…….

1. Miami wins the ACC

I’m going to give me list of top 5 hot takes!
5. Bain finishes the season with 12 sacks or more and named a freshman all American

4. Francisco Mauigoa has 4+ Ints and 6+ sacks in the year.

3. Mark Fletcher finishes the year with 10 tuddies and over 600 yards rushing

2. TVD surpasses 3,000 yards passing and has 30+ TD’s passing

And…….

1. Miami wins the ACC
If Bain finishes with 12 or more sacks, he will not only be a Freshman All American, he will make 1st or 2nd team All American overall.

We don't allow an offensive touchdown in the first quarter in our first 6 games.

Advertisement
No “Bring back Butch” or “Fly the Banner” post on CIS for at least 3 weeks.

Rules: must truly be unexpected not anything obvious like Mauigoa or Bain for Freshmen AA.

Here are mine:
1. Don Chaney gets most snaps this season among RBs
2. Harrell gets the second most WR snaps after Colbie this season, less actual targets but top 2 in yards due to YPC.
3. Chase Smith starts over Bissainthe and Cloyd by end of season
4. We beat FSU
Chase Smith??.....you need to add Malik, that kids gonna be a Beast...

Advertisement
Chase Smith??.....you need to add Malik, that kids gonna be a Beast...

I love the talent of our freshmen LBs.

When Bobby committed early, he was still a 3 star and people were saying it was a 2-for-1. I said back then and maintain that he was a perfect fit for Miami and may end up having the most upside between the brothers. Popo and Malik are freaks, wouldn't be surprised if either was taking starting snaps at some point this season. Didn't know much about Pulliam until @DMoney posted his late senior season highlights. Looks like a steal. Not sure how much of that was Charlie Strong. But we are finally set up to be LB U once again.

FWIW, when Chase committed, I thought he had the best tape of all of our defensive commits in 2021 class across all positions, including Kam, Taylor and JW. I honestly thought he would have the higher ceiling than JW because he diagnosed at a high level close to the line and loved to hit so much. I know he hasn't done anything yet due to injury. But that talent is in there, it didn't just go away. I'm a believer.

I love the talent of our freshmen LBs.

When Bobby committed early, he was still a 3 star and people were saying it was a 2-for-1. I said back then and maintain that he was a perfect fit for Miami and may end up having the most upside between the brothers. Popo and Malik are freaks, wouldn't be surprised if either was taking starting snaps at some point this season. Didn't know much about Pulliam until @DMoney posted his late senior season highlights. Looks like a steal. Not sure how much of that was Charlie Strong. But we are finally set up to be LB U once again.

FWIW, when Chase committed, I thought he had the best tape of all of our defensive commits in 2021 class across all positions, including Kam, Taylor and JW. I honestly thought he would have the higher ceiling than JW because he diagnosed at a high level close to the line and loved to hit so much. I know he hasn't done anything yet due to injury. But that talent is in there, it didn't just go away. I'm a believer.
Let people sleep on Malik if they want. I'm friends with his Mom...and still keep in touch. Kid works out like a madman. Isn't into the partying scene at all.

TVD throws for 3500 yards
UM D is top 10 in the nation in all categories
Kam Kinchens has 8 int's
We actually learn to tackle
UM plays in ACC Championship game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back