Hot take NC St over Arkansas

Advertisement
That is a super hot take. Arkansas or Vandy are my two picks to win it. The only ACC I think can make it is ND but they have no easy task in Starkville.

Here are the odds to win the WS as of yesterday:

Arkansas +180​

Vanderbilt +450​

Texas +500​

Tennessee +600​

Mississippi State +1200​

Texas Tech +1500​

Arizona +1700​

Notre Dame +1800​

Stanford +2000​

Ole Miss +2200​

Dallas Baptist +3000​

Virginia +3000​

ECU +3300​

LSU +3300​

NC State +5000​

South Florida +6000​

I gotta go with Vandy. They have two starting pitchers that will likely go in the top 10 of the draft. Tough to top that.

Advertisement
Vandy and Rocker beat ECU 2-0 Game 1. **** of a well pitched games, ECU's Williams struck out 13, Rocker 11. Great arms.

Lol **** NC State Got blasted by like 20 runs thats **** of a hot take! Arky is on a whole different level right now im picking them to take it all this year. Wish we had a fan base like there's that showed up to the Light when you got the fans into it makes it **** lot easier to just have fun and play ball!

Advertisement
NC St looked pretty **** good today. They'll likely lose game 3, but they are in a super-regional final at least. It wasn't that long ago when it was us and them being talked about as the hot ACC teams going into the final weeks. Talk about taking two different paths after that.

NC St looked pretty **** good today. They'll likely lose game 3, but they are in a super-regional final at least. It wasn't that long ago when it was us and them being talked about as the hot ACC teams going into the final weeks. Talk about taking two different paths after that.
Their lineup is full of big time prospects that can really hit and field. I remember getting blasted on here when I said NC State was a better team than Miami when we played them. Thankfully we got the mediocre version and not this second half version of them.

I also said they were the only team on our schedule that wouldn’t trade our roster for theirs. That’s how talented they are.

Advertisement
NC St hanging tough still, gotta give them credit after the 21-2 bombing Game 1 they never laid down

Advertisement
Sending Kopps back out for the 9th was the dumbest thing I’ve seen DVH do all year. I know he’s by far the best you got, but he’s thrown 115 today on top of 20 yesterday. And over 300 pitches in the past week.

Advertisement
Back